Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Temple avoiding avoiding scavenge is a lie.

Angry Temple avoiding avoiding scavenge is a lie.

For some reason on Buffy Oak, map 013 my minions are being scavenged over and over, first it was a level 4 hound being scavenged, i placed a level 1 hound on the temple but it didn't stopped the level 4 hound from being scavenged, then i placed the level 4 hound on the temple and it stopped, i make him train for a bit at level 5, i had 3 hounds by then but for some reason the level 5 was being scavenged again regardless of the level 1 on the temple, then the purple guy started to scavenge my bile demons and then my warlocks, i had 5 bile demons level 5-8 i placed the lowest level ones on the temple and the highest levels kept being scavenged (which is weird because the low level ones are supposed to be scavenged first) i had to save and load multiple times due to my creatures being scavenged through the Temple inmunity, is this a glitch or somethin?

Default Re: Temple avoiding avoiding scavenge is a lie.

That sounds like a bug yes, which version of the game do you use, and do you have a save game where this is happening?

i won the game already via invis Imps + Chicken spell on vampires and warlocks, i think i have a save tho, but i dunno how to upload it. The version i'm using is the last one released.

You can find the saved game in your keeperfx/save folder. Use a program like winrar or 7zip to zip it, and then upload it anywhere. A good place would be to simply report your bug here, you can attach zip files directly to the bug report.

You can also add it here on the forum, when you post a reply click 'Go Advanced' and then use the 'attach' button.

And finally you can use any file sharing website, for example https://mega.co.nz/ and share the link here on the forum or at your bug report.

Often the temple will not work, when the creatures need their lair, need food, or when it is payday and walk to the treasure.
    Temple immunity only works for a short period. Once you take the creatures out, they will get scavenged again after a short while.
    If you keep scavenged creatures in the temple, they can still be scavenged, if they have a long walk during payday.

Quote Originally Posted by 0etelaer View Post
    Often the temple will not work, when the creatures need their lair, need food, or when it is payday and walk to the treasure.
    Temple immunity only works for a short period. Once you take the creatures out, they will get scavenged again after a short while.
    If you keep scavenged creatures in the temple, they can still be scavenged, if they have a long walk during payday.
    They point is i had a level 5 hound being scavenged while i had 2 lvl 1 and 2 hounds on the temple.

With me the temple always works any ways.
    But I put ALL creatures off that kind in it when scavenged.
    If there are many creatures off that kind, enlarg the temple.
    The scavenging than always stops immediatly. Except when it is a Vampire, because Vampires refuse to prey in temples.

If you put all creatures in the temple except for one, the one creature will keep on being scavenged until it leaves your Dungeon and joins the enemy.

Or you can put the ones that not fit in the temple in prison. The prison also stops scavenging. Not really stops, but from prison they can not join the enemy. You can protect your Vampires that way, but they can't train there and need manual feeding.

The intended behavior is that 1 creature in the temple prevents that creature + two more from being scavenged.

Fly

It does but for a very short time. Only about 1000 game turns of protection which from my experience is about 1 ~ 2 minutes. In my game I changed the rules so I get 10000 game turns which I assume is about 10 ~ 20 minutes.

1000 game turns is exactly 50 seconds.