Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Beetle
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Xfireisdeadlol

Default Re: Libya

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Ragereaver View Post
    Viva La Revolution!
    Very much indeed. I hope they overthrown every corrupt goverment in the middle east. I also hope they will be able to establish a non-corrupt democracy and get whealtier as a country and a simple farmer or shoe maker what ever.. I just hope it will improve for them.

Demon Spawn

Quote Originally Posted by Pizu View Post
    Very much indeed. I hope they overthrown every corrupt goverment in the middle east. I also hope they will be able to establish a non-corrupt democracy and get whealtier as a country and a simple farmer or shoe maker what ever.. I just hope it will improve for them.
    HAHA oh you are so funny sir. Non-corrupt democracy? HA yes very good joke indeed.

Democracy in most cases is better than dictatorship but it's still very much corrupt. At the same time it's still a bad system because parties get popular by lying, deceiving and petty media advertising. (Oh look at me hugging this baby. Vote me.)
    In my country (Netherland) there are a lot of parties, they all promise hundreds of good things. At the end of their 4 year (usually shorter) leadership they have done pretty much the opposite. It does not help that half of the people that vote are ignorant either. But that's everywhere. Most notably in America due to it's size.

Quote Originally Posted by Airandius View Post
    HAHA oh you are so funny sir. Non-corrupt democracy? HA yes very good joke indeed.

Democracy in most cases is better than dictatorship but it's still very much corrupt. At the same time it's still a bad system because parties get popular by lying, deceiving and petty media advertising. (Oh look at me hugging this baby. Vote me.)
    In my country (Netherland) there are a lot of parties, they all promise hundreds of good things. At the end of their 4 year (usually shorter) leadership they have done pretty much the opposite. It does not help that half of the people that vote are ignorant either. But that's everywhere. Most notably in America due to it's size.
    "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."
    Churchill

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Download it here!

Every Democracy is a dictatorship as soon as you punch in on your daily timeclock.

People are getting angry as governments can't help them... Religions Mixing will cause even more problems.

Soon a lot more people will be destroying our dungeon as things turn bad... this is only the start
    Last edited by Blutonium; February 22nd, 2011 at 16:18.

Beetle
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Xfireisdeadlol

Quote Originally Posted by Airandius View Post

I myself am from the netherlands. Still, you can't expect everyone to meet every point in their agenda. Democracy isn't perfect but its way better then what they have right now. and if people around you reall get influenced by politicians petting a baby then there pretty naive and narrow minded.

Demon Spawn

Quote Originally Posted by Pizu View Post
    I myself am from the netherlands. Still, you can't expect everyone to meet every point in their agenda. Democracy isn't perfect but its way better then what they have right now. and if people around you reall get influenced by politicians petting a baby then there pretty naive and narrow minded.
    I also said that democracy is better than dictatorship but it's still corrupt.
    If you pay attenion you would see that all the politcal parties, promise something, don't do it for the time they reign and at the end they quicky boost their populairty by popping up everywhere in the media.
    And you might not know, but looking at how many people vote on parties that obviously do this, I would say that around half of our country is actually naive and narrow minded. Or just stupid.

Well, regarding our Dutch politics; all we can do now and wait the results of tomorrow (to those outside the Netherlands; the provincial elections are starting).

Anyway, enough talking about the mess we have here, this thread is about the one in Libya.

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Download it here!

Demon Spawn

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Ragereaver View Post
    Well, regarding our Dutch politics; all we can do now and wait the results of tomorrow (to those outside the Netherlands; the provincial elections are starting).

Anyway, enough talking about the mess we have here, this thread is about the one in Libya.
    If I start a revolution, can it be considered on topic? :P

Anybody got some riot videos of Libya? I love those.

I'm getting too old and my memory is getting bad, but what's with the Tunesia again? Surely I read something about it but I can't remember what it was. Though I might be thinking of something else that I read and am confusing it with this. Or I did read about this but didn't quite catch the name and because of that...