Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Default Re: Minecraft

I already have to protect it against the Creepers, Wall Climbing Spiders, and Skeleton Archers who wish to steal my Legendary Golden Apple that rests within the top of the Castle. The zombies however, they just hug the walls and exclaim, "OH MY BRAIN, IT'S HUGE," to my horror throughout the night... Then I find them swimming in the moat.

*Sucking thumb*

Minecraft is good fun, but it's such a black hole with regards to time I stopped playing it a few weeks after I first tried it. Very easy to spend stupid amounts of time building something that only results of a huge number of arranged cubes in a virtual world (if you think about it - it's somewhat depressing, really).

That said, hope that someone makes a DK mod for it.
    Last edited by p_hansson; March 8th, 2011 at 04:39.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by P_Hansson View Post
    Minecraft is good fun, but it's such a black hole with regards to time I stopped playing it a few weeks after I first tried it. Very easy to spend stupid amounts of time building something that only results of a huge number of arranged cubes in a virtual world (if you think about it - it's somewhat depressing, really).
    I was curious about it myself but after seeing how much time would take to do everything... I kinda was scared off x.x
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

I made an expansive floating town called Ramshackle really high off the ground and appointed myself mayor =)

I find it a really great defence against creepers and such. Also great views over the bay, lol.
    Last edited by MeinCookie; March 8th, 2011 at 14:08.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Quote Originally Posted by MeinCookie View Post
    I made an expansive floating town called Ramshackle really high off the ground and appointed myself mayor =)

I find it a really great defence against creepers and such. Also great views over the bay, lol.
    Hahahaha I play on a server with a couple of people from another forum I am a member off and also made a floating city in the sky hehehehe

Here's a novel idea: Dungeon Keeper Texture Pack for Minecraft :O

Quote Originally Posted by Mastadi View Post
    Here's a novel idea: Dungeon Keeper Texture Pack for Minecraft :O
    My friend has been going on about how cool that would be.

To be honest, you could even have 'claimed ground' tiles with a variety of colours thanks to the dye, could do the same with the walls. What would be cooler, is to change the monsters to Dungeon Keeper I styled monsters. Spider becomes Spider, Skeleton becomes a Skeleton with a sword, Zombie becomes Warlock, Creeper becomes a Bile Demon(?). As for the Nether, those flying heads can be Horned Reapers instead. For the sake of DK Lore. :3

Could probably end up having a whole new range of blocks for the rooms too, there are already DKI and WFTO textures running about the place for a lot of stuff.

yes minecraft with dk mod is full of win, can even make some of the passive mobs into dk lore. have sheep be imps and if possible make it look like they drop gold bags instead of wool (it still would be wool when you pick it up)

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FOG I Kyle PSN ID: CreamedCustard Steam ID: kylemotherwell

I was actually thinking of making a dungeon keeper mod for minecraft.

If just a decent texture pack was released, you'd probably find a lot of aid from someone who has experience with re-modelling minecraft monsters that's willing to help.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

PM me with your minecraft nick and ill whitelist you on the keeper klan server.

Address: mc.keeperklan.com
    Map: http://mc.keeperklan.com
    "The essence of religion: Fear God and obey God. The quintessence of spirituality: Love God and become another God." -- Sri Chinmoy