Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Attack Dog

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: [hero] Attack Dog

This was the kind of dog I was referring to. Still, I stand by my point in saying that dogs shouldn't be on the Hero Side. We should keep it to humanoids only.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daharka Jones

Lightbulb Re: [hero] Attack Dog

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    This was the kind of dog I was referring to. Still, I stand by my point in saying that dogs shouldn't be on the Hero Side. We should keep it to humanoids only.
    Ahh but look at the licklt doggy. Whos a good boy then. Who? Who? Yes your a good boy then, yes you are. Yes you are.

Ahem, anyway... if the heroes can have one animal on their side then its SHOULD be a dog. Its normal, its simple and its safe. A dog, mans best friend. We'll see what they all say.
    Last edited by Lord Onatu; March 26th, 2011 at 18:36. Reason: had to

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Onatu View Post
    [/COLOR]
    Okay, what is the point of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Onatu View Post
    Ahem, anyway... if the heroes can have one animal on their side then its SHOULD be a dog.
    Yes if they can, but it doesn't mean they will. Not so sure why the Heroes are letting their dogs fight for them anyways, seems a bit cruel. I mean that's about as dumb as allowing peasants to go down into the dungeon and fight.

Why is it that the Heroes would allow animals and peasants, the very same animals/peasants they should be protecting, go down into the dungeon to fight such evil Creatures like Horned Reapers, Bile Demons, etc? The Heroes should know what forces the Dungeon Keepers have, so it seems very VERY cruel that they're allowing these things to happen. Doesn't sound very Heroic at all :/

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Arrow Re: [hero] Attack Dog

Dogs fight in wars in real life:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_dog
    Why so hard to believe that fantasy based humans would be any different to us.

Heroes may be great at combating the various hell spawned creatures of the deep, but at the end of the day all but the sturdiest creatures are gonna be taken aback by charging and ferocious dogs. Besides, get a man or creature on the floor and a Dog can tear out his throat as if he were digging for a bone.

It doesn't sound like a Heroic thing for them to train dogs and use them for war. Just because people do it in real life doesn't mean it is the most humane thing to do. It doesn't suit them. I can bring up hundreds of examples of what people do in real life yet it doesn't mean we should have our Heroes do those kinds of things. They're supposed to be the sterotype kind of Hero and all they do is acts of kindess and they go off to fight evil. They shouldn't be training their pets to be fighting for them, they should be fighting to protect their own pets.

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    It doesn't sound like a Heroic thing for them to train dogs and use them for war. Just because people do it in real life doesn't mean it is the most humane thing to do. It doesn't suit them. I can bring up hundreds of examples of what people do in real life yet it doesn't mean we should have our Heroes do those kinds of things. They're supposed to be the sterotype kind of Hero and all they do is acts of kindess and they go off to fight evil. They shouldn't be training their pets to be fighting for them, they should be fighting to protect their own pets.
    You say tomato and I say tomatoe.