Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction Thread

Default Re: Introduction Thread

Hi I'm Serbiantroll.9 years old.Yes I'am kid and i love old games.I hope that i will make many friends in this small but good forum.

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum and thought I would say hello. I've been into DK since I was first introduced to it as a child. We got the demo in a bunch of shareware with our first ever computer, and bought the proper Dungeon Keeper Gold shortly after.

Unfortunately my disc has long disappeared, but after getting the urge to play the game a few years back I happened upon KeeperFX and and ISO of the original CD, and have successfully got it running on Windows 7.

Look forward to chatting with you all

Sup everybody. I am a long time dungeon keeper player. I've had it installed on almost every rig I've ever had, and while I've seen this forum before I was never really interested in signing up. I recently discovered not only that this is where War for the overworld places it's roots, but also that there is a nice dungeon keeper roleplaying community. Since I've recently become starved in the roleplaying department and I just loaded up dungeon keeper for my first time on my newest rig a week or so ago, I decided I'd join up and join the awakening. I have the origional dungeon keeper II disk(Using version 5.1 after recommendation), and a GOG copy of both 1 and 2. (Though I don't play 1 much) If anyone wants to play, hit me up through PM's. We can skype about it. But I'm probably not very good, so please go easy on me!

Hello everyone!

I've been a massive fan of Dungeon Keeper since playing the demo as a kid. I can only just count on my fingers the number of copies of DK/DKII I've bought (and subsequently lost/broken). I actually came across this forum after doing a little investigation regarding Dungeon Keeper and Linux - I'm amazed to see there's still an active community of DK players

Imp

Hi.

Registering as I'm replaying Dungeon Keeper 2 and enjoying the unofficial patch modifications. I was introduced to Bullfrog Productions with Theme Park and ultimately bought every game except the Syndicate series. (Populous the Beginning was another huge timesink other than DK and theme hospital).

It's great to see so much activity on coding for this and another period favourite game, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, where the voxel code has this month been cracked to allow retextured models. I hope to play War for the Overworld when I can afford it as well.

Hi all. I'm an old man to most I see here (46). Been playing DK off and on forever. It has always upset me that they canceled DK3. And one day after completing the campaign, I wanted more. So I decided to look on the net for some mods or maps and came across this site. It seems like there is quite a community of peeps who also fell in love with this game. I downloaded and checked out the "The Kasabian Campaign - Episode One" from Skarok and fell in love with the changes and new maps/missions to complete. Hats off to Skarok only played the first 2 missions so far but you made me believe that this is my DK3 or DK2 expansion as you stated. Here's to hoping that we can convince someone to make DK3. But in the mean time looks like I have found plenty to appease the Keeper inside me.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Greetings. Please stay a while, at least long enough for your soul to be stolen and / or eaten.

Glad you like my patch, soulless one.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Imp
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ian_Skylark

Greetings fellow Keepers,

My name's Ian. Dungeon Keeper was a part of my childhood growing up and recently (a few months ago) I found this community that shares my same interest. After downloading KeeperFX, I began playing again and designing my own maps. I'm currently in the process of creating a campaign which I've told Mefistotelis about a few months ago. I'm almost done.. but I realized I can't do everything by myself, there's still a few things I don't know and I'm hoping that in joining everyone here I'll be able to learn more about scripting so I can finally complete the"Avatar Campaign" for everyone to play.

Hi everybody.

I'm a french player whose english writing is so so, can be good, can be bad. I was 21 years old when Dungeon keeper came out, and at the time i considered it as one of the best video game ever made. i kept it on my computers until i couldn't play it anymore so it's with a lot of happiness that i discovered Keeperfx a few weeks ago. I also found this community and i never thought this game could still have so much fan support.
    I'm currently having fn and pain in the ancient keeper campaign. I hope to complete it in some days / week / whatever time it will take.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Welcome, new sla-members. Please do not feed the Hounds or they will pick up on your scent and likely feed upon you when let loose to stretch their legs. Also, never go left at any four-way intersection you encounter, or you will die.

I hope you enjoy your stay. Work hard. No breaks (unless it's Tuesday).
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!