Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction Thread

Default Introduction Thread

Introduce yourself here to the KK community, whatever if you are an elderly KK member or a freshling that recently discovered our humble community. Give us an impression on what we can expect on you.

As for me, I'l keep it short, I'l promise! Hi I'm Duke Ragereaver, currently aged 16 and living in the Netherlands. A true Keeper ever since birth, even got the opportunity to play in the old DK2 server. As it went down I followed one of my friends I made there called Nosferatu, as I recall it was on 12 december 2006. I've stayed on KK ever since.

Well enough about me, now up to you!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Im Dotted, a 21 year old Danish dude. I've been a member of KK since November 06.

Wells, for the starts! "opens up a bottle of champagne"

I'm Hapuga, I'm 20 years old, livin' in a goddamn place called Lithuania but I'm actually Russian. Luv this cursed game like nothing else. Discovered this community by mistake.. It was 2006-2007 I think. Remained silent for a couple of years. That should be it. Fin. =)

I'm 16 and from the UK. I joined in 2008 (I think), but didn't post much until recently.

I'm a massive games fan and love all sides of the industry, and hope to work in it when I'm older. Well, I say that, but I kinda am working in it already

You all know me. I'm dk2player. I'm 14 years old, live in the good old US of A (in Arizona to be more precice) and I've played dk2 scince I was 5 or 6. never played online, but played the campaing many, many times. Now I try to play online any chance I can get.

And I love to post new things, so you'll find me in almost every new post. I can also help you with some of your technical problems if you have xp or lower. Can't fix vista's problems, or windows 7, or mac's. But I can exceed in windows xp or lower.

Thank you, good night.

Default Re: Introduction Thread

hey

you all know me from old keeper klan forum, i´m registered there since 3rd october 2006 (nearly 3 years).
    i´m dark angel, 18 years old from germany. i have russian nationality (greets hapunga ), i have been living and going to school in germany for 6,5 years already.
    i play/used to play only dk2. i´m also famous for my not bad dk2 skills :P
    i really liked to play dk2 multiplayer on hamachi, but now i havent played for several weeks, because i gave it up. i also played on the master server some years ago.
    i hope this new forum will have a better success than the old kk forum, anyway i still would like to have the old database :P

darky

Hi!
    I'm from Belgium,21 years old and I like music even more then gaming. I've been playing the first dk from the early beginning, then stopped for a while and now recently I started to play it again. There are a lot of really nice ideas on this forum, hopefully someday it will result in a game which will blow everyone away! I can help to do the dutch translations and I've become a member on the old forum on 16 juli 2009, which is not that long
    ~The~End~

Signed,
    The Origin
    Last edited by theorigin911; August 30th, 2009 at 18:38. Reason: I wasn't being polite and forgot to say hi!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Hey all! I'm from USA, Texas, and is 16 years old.
    I was introduced to Dungeon Keeper when I was 11, which was the age I was into making Dungeons, and stayed on that game ever since.

Hi, I'm Patrician and I'm an alcoholic. Most of you will know me as the benevolent administrator of KK, but there is a person behind the username! I'm a 19 year old from the south of England and I simply love Dungeon Keeper! Back in 2005 I wanted a place on the internet where I could discuss the DK series and meet people to play DK2 online (this was just before the official multiplayer servers went down), so I made the tumultuous decision to start a DK clan and lo and behold Keeper Klan was born! (but it was then known as Keeper Clan, it changed to KK later when I discovered I could make a cool symbol with one K flipped horizontally, but I digress). The old forum we've been using up until this week was created in March 2006, but KK had been in existence before then with a geocities website and a place on a now defunct forum. I really hope this new forum is a success and look forward to seeing it grow and prosper as a community.

Keeper love (or hate, I guess! ),
    Patrician

Imp

Hello, everyone !

I am a 23 years old frenchy (and yes, i'm actually french). I've been a huge fan of video games since i was 5 or 6. I also love video games music and hope to be a professional music composer in the video game industry.

I am a great fan of Dungeon Keeper and played the campaign numerous times. Never played the second one though (actually, i did, but for some reason, the game crashed everytime i played some days after i began a campaign).

I discovered the KK community when trying to find a way to make Dungeon Keeper 1 work on Windows XP. I registered on the old forum some months ago.