Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Character Development - Dark Mistress

Default Re: Character Development - Dark Mistress

Quote Originally Posted by Skaruts View Post
    Kinda looks like catwoman, no?
    I like the outfit though. But the silicone boobies.... arrgh... yuuk..
    I see the catwoman comparison now that you mention it, I just think she has a good look to her, not too human becasue of elf ears and still devilishly hot.

Shogun

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: beringline

Quote Originally Posted by Skaruts View Post
    You should look at MY room.

In DK1, does the reaper looks humoruos? And doesn't he behead a knight right in the intro of the game?
    I think that's pretty much a gory approach, but if that's not enough then take a close look at fights. There's enough blood to make Peter Jackson's Braindead feel like a children's tale.

DK is a gory game. It has a sense of black-humor and irony in many of its elements and for the most part is the management of a bunch of cold-blooded sadistic creatures in dungeons. Which is slightly different. If the dark mistress isn't an abomination, then what is she doing in there? And why is she called Dark Mistress if she's supposed to be a seductive chick?

Well, I agree that she should look seductive, but a seductive abomination would be a better description of her.

I must admit you are right about that. In the trailer for DK1, you see horned slicing the head clean off the enemy. Pretty nasty.

A gory atmosphere in this game will be awesome - but having wrenches, bolts and elements installed in her arm for the claw is taking this design in the wrong direction in my oppinion.

I still believe she should be slick, evil and sexy.

About the Chinese version of the mistress - then I find her "too" human. I don't like she wears the claws as a weapon, but she has them like fingers, as it appeared in DK1. The suit and outfit on the chinese one, is however pretty awesome if you ask me.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

The way the Chinese Dark Mistress's claw looks, reminds me of a certain movie character...

With that urge out of the way, I shall now let y'all continue your discussion.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: beringline

Less freaky, more sexy please :P

Reminds me, Catwoman is on TV tonight.

I think it would be sweet, if she looked a bit, Latin-American - our lovely mistress. But I guess, we can discuss this till we all die, untill we get some concepts ready for this one.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Jaime_x Steam ID: jaimeisawesome

if you want to go for a more "sexy" look, to me I think high cheekbones with a more defined jaw, less flesh in the cheeks. Make the cheek bones stand out ;3

Larger eyes usually make you look for friendly, if you make them more slender it'll give her a more alluring look.
    Cat eyeliner can give this as well as changing the "openness"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gl5vdnBE7w

This is a chara from another game i ADORREE.I think the structure on her face is very sexy.

Just my 2 cents (:
    Last edited by Siren; August 19th, 2011 at 13:19.

I do agree that the claws on the Chinese make her look more like a perverted ninja than a depraved mad woman.
    My opinion is that her claws should look like they would only cause minor but extremely painful wounds, meaning she gets to have more playtime before needing to find a new victim.
    The DK2 claws seem to be much more in line with this, but there are other variations, such as Lady Deathstrike from X-men pictured earlier in the thread, or Lust from FMA.
    The rest of the outfit from the Chinese version is great, except for the horns, just seems out of place on her for some odd reason.
    Can't see her below the knees though, I'd probably prefer the metal heels from DK2 here as well, something designed to make her look sexy and yet she could easily kill you with them.
    Possibly a boot variation, instead of a body suit ending in the heels, with only the foot area encased in metal.