Thread: Engine Progress

Default Engine Progress

Cleanliness. It’s probably something you take for granted. That warm shower you take every morning (or every week — you filthy nerd) is one of those things that never really crosses your mind unless you don’t have it. Well, we … Continue reading →

More...

Default Re: Engine Progress

i saw the video , great work.

but i'm going to be an ass and give some citicism:

it all looks a bit flat, is it planned to add some irregularities to the ceiling / unclaimed walls and ground? Well it probably is , if not this is my suggestion

It's still in development you know, if it's not fixed, possession will be hell awkward (check the first possession test video)

Sorry for the slow reply; yes, there will be a lot more deformation; especially in the non-reinforced walls. The concept is to make the caverns look.....cavernous.
    Right now though, it's still something being worked on. We're not quite ready to show it off. But development is going fast, so.......in the near future.

I can't wait until a more dungeony dungeon keeper comes out. It's great that the development is going fast, in fact this is the second time we had such a major technological pushthrough (first one being blutonium and the models). I can't wait for the end results

I think the video is awesome Environmental aesthetics (cavernous dirt, crumbling blocks on a block disappearing) can and should be left till later.
    Besides, its tough spotting problems when everything is dark and with multiple contours.
    Dungeon Keeper 1 / Deeper Dungeons Fan
    No intention to play DK2

I'm Chinese, so please try and spell better than me...