Thread: quest of the hero first lvl.. UNBEATBLE....

Default quest of the hero first lvl.. UNBEATBLE....

hello KK

after i finished deeper dungeons and official campaing.. (wich was kinda easy..)
    i decided to try out the quest of the hero campaing.. and i failed at the first lvl

i am starting to think that i am not that much of a keeper after all... (i thought that the fact that i beated the avatar in both DD and official made me something special but i guess i am still a newbie.._

i start the lvl with 3 lvl 1 trolls and some imps and 2 allie keepers (or 1 i am not so sure)
    after like 20 sec i see the blue keeper getting rampaged by lvl 10 hero dragon.. ()
    and some beetles and hounds.. then after i was terrified by the hero dragons i decided to forfity myself and train my lvl 1 trolls and train my imps i waited for some warlocks to come and research in my librery but sadly no one have come to my sieged dungeon (i wonder why... )

i decided to assassinate the week dwarfs/beetles with my lvl 10 imps before attacking
    (the hounds was to fast the dragon healed themselfs and the babarians was simply too strong )

seconds after i breached an assault team of vampires lvl 7~10 () have teleported to my lair,slayed my trolls and then destroyed my dungeon heart..

HOW AM I SUPOSED TO WIN THIS???? PLOX HELP?

Default Re: quest of the hero first lvl.. UNBEATBLE....

I've had the same issue. The scripting is all mixed up I guess

that probelly true,they shold had put warlocks instead...

This campaign is supposed to run on a different Creature.txt. There is little else to do then to ''help'' yourself in the level script (if KeeperFX) or run it under the supposed Creature.txt (if normal DK).

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

how do i change the lvl script so i could "help" myself a little?
    (i have keeperfx)

Quote Originally Posted by Klinsk View Post
    I've had the same issue. The scripting is all mixed up I guess
    Nothing wrong with the script, all works as intended. It's KeeperFX that messes it up because it doesn't allow for a custom creature.txt file to be used (not sure if it currently does).

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper_Infernal View Post
    that probelly true,they shold had put warlocks instead...
    No I shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper_Infernal View Post
    how do i change the lvl script so i could "help" myself a little?
    (i have keeperfx)
    Then you can't play this campaign I'm afraid. Even if you "help" yourself by altering the script, the experience you get when playing this campaign will be anything -but- the intended experience simply because it doesn't use the creatures as they were intended to be.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DzjeeAr View Post
    Nothing wrong with the script, all works as intended. It's KeeperFX that messes it up because it doesn't allow for a custom creature.txt file to be used (not sure if it currently does).
    It does actually. Although it doesn't use creature.txt files anymore, but a different format of configure files. It has everything separated out, a file for each Creature, file for rules, etc.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    It does actually. Although it doesn't use creature.txt files anymore, but a different format of configure files. It has everything separated out, a file for each Creature, file for rules, etc.
    I don't think that means the custom creature.txt file that came with the campaign was automatically integrated into it. Then again this thread is 2 years old so I don't know if it functions properly now. Somehow I doubt it.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DzjeeAr View Post
    I don't think that means the custom creature.txt file that came with the campaign was automatically integrated into it. Then again this thread is 2 years old so I don't know if it functions properly now. Somehow I doubt it.
    Well Mefisto or someone had to redo all the changes for the new file format but yeah it should be fixed now. Then again I haven't played the campaign or checked in on FX in a good while so I could be mistaken.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!