Attack:High
    Armor:Low
    Accuracy:High
    Agility:Medium
    Speed:High
    Luck:Medium
    Recovery Rate:Medium High
    Health:Medium
    Intelligence:Very Low(If droped at the librery might start to chew/pee on librery books slowerig the reaserch)
    Construction:Very Low(Same as above)
    Training Rate:Medium(Trains fast but has a likehood to stop at the middle.)
    Training cost:?(I wanna talk about this with you guys since i dont wanna make him unbalanced...)
    Wage:?(Same as above)

Skillz:

level1-Melee Attak (attacks with his claws)
    level3-Speed
    level4-Flame Breath
    level5-Poinsion Bite,enemy loses health points for 5 sec
    level6-Fire Ball
    level8-Meteor strike (the one warlocks have)
    level10-Throat Grab,Grabs hes Enemy throat for like 5 sec causing him to loose blood,thus making the enemy confused,droping his avoid/accuracy. The enemy will loose damege constantly in those 5 sec and he will loose blood for 3 sec after the bite,cousing damege. the avoid/accuracy returns to the enemy 2 sec after the bleeding stops.

Information:Not much to say,the wolfman is the evolution of hellhounds,after a hound will level up to lvl 10 he will become a lvl 3 Wolfman,wolfman are useless at reaserching/manufacturing,and hate to trains,simply because its boring for him. but he is a damege monster at battle and allso a great scout minion,he has a great hate ageinst vapire,and a bad hobby to chew skeltons to death no matter on which side they are so keep him awey from thos creatures,Note the chewing a skeleton will might be a loose of a unit but after finish his bone meal,he will be in an euphoria mood,making him train fast,(really fast)he wont ask for money at paydays,and will simply do anything you will ask from him,he will even avoid chewing librery books/workshop tools,so he will be abel to work on those too,ofcousre he wil avoid chewing another skeleton for a long time.... (the efect disapears after a while...)
    he allso has the abillity to band with another wolfman/hounds without baraks if you dropm them all at the same tile (the tile shold be empty,without no room trap,each..)

Behavior on Dungeon:will seek enemys and research for new places,and will sometimes look for a skeleton to chew...
    Obteineble by:Training a hellhound to level 10, sacrificing 3 hellhounds.
    Hates:Vampires,they will fight fr lair teritory,Forcing him to leave a skeleton alone while eating him(he simply goes berserk,he stats to destroy rooms till he gains the skeleton back/droped to tample/give him money)
    Loves:Eating skeletones, he will chase those poor things till they will end up digested in their somatch acids,after eating them they will enter into an euphoria mood,they will do any job faster then usuall, they will do anything you will tell them to do,he will even not ask for wages,even toturing them wont make them angry at that mood.Hanging out with other hellhounds/wolfmans (as a band)
    chewing librerys/workshops (simply slap him when he stop)
    Anger reaction:destroy rooms/pee on libreries..
    Lair:A giant bone he likes to chew while sleeping
    Apearence:A big bad wolf walking on 2 leggs with hes back bent huge black claws huge brown canines,brown fur and black neck fur, red sparkling eyes with a scar on the right eye black fur which covers his crotch/pelvis all that area... each..
    long hairy black tail.
    How Introduced:2~3 levels after hellhound apears,it will apear as a natural.
    Entrance Effect:Will clibe from the portals pit with his claws and when land he will youl laudly
    Toture:will have a gag on his mouth and a bone will be placed infront of him,the wolf will simply go berserke because he cant chew the bone,he will hit the bone with its claws and youl laudly with sadness... (i could think of something more bloody,but i found this toture kinda funny soo tell me what you guys think )

i really wanna make him something which more or less will be equal with is usefullnes to vapire so they will be like sworn enemys so tell me if is unbalanced near the vamps
    or if its simply unbalanced..(i want to make him a unit who is good at standing behind a biledemon/giant and do most of the damege,kinda like melee suport or something, if the stats that i gave him are not serving this propose then pleas,let me know.

ofcourse leave as many coments as possible,since my main goal here is to see what do you guys think
    Last edited by Keeper_Infernal; June 11th, 2011 at 16:58. Reason: had missing info...

Default Re: Wolfman

There's a thread labeled [READ FIRST!] about suggestion formats, which is labelled as such for a reason. Your format does not have all required information.

The Awakening

60 views,no reply? nobody has nothing to say?

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper_Infernal View Post
    60 views,no reply? nobody has nothing to say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothrayas View Post
    There's a thread labeled [READ FIRST!] about suggestion formats, which is labelled as such for a reason. Your format does not have all required information.
    Are you calling Mothrayas a nobody? That's kind of rude, and after he tried to help your suggestion out too.

Then again, you did a double negative so I'm not sure what you're saying.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Name: Wolfman
    Okay, hold on. This is supposed to be an evolution of the Hellhound. So basically, we have this here multiheaded dog creature, and it turns into a wolf/human hybrid. Makes little sense, but eh.

Attack: High
    Armor: Low
    Accuracy: High
    Agility: Medium
    Speed: High
    Luck: Medium
    Recovery Rate: Medium High
    Health: Medium
    These seem to be mostly the same stats as the original Hell Hound's. Why would I bring my level 10 Hound back to a level 3 mostly-the-same-thing?

Intelligence: Very Low (If dropped at the library he might start to chew/pee on library books slowing the research)
    Construction: Very Low (Same as above)
    Ah, so it has Sudden Incompetence Disease. Reminds me of the Scale Demon by DK Tentacle. I still don't get how these creatures get stupider by growing up.

Also, if in the library it pisses on books, what does it piss on in the workshop? Piss on doors? Piss on lightning traps? (Ouch...)

Training Rate: Medium (Trains fast but has a likelihood to stop at the middle.)
    Hellhounds, some of the more spirited creatures in the dungeon. Evolve into way lazier bums. Duh.

Training cost: ? (I wanna talk about this with you guys since I don't wanna make him unbalanced...)
    Wage: ? (Same as above)
    As these are some of the lesser stats of a creature, you might as well go with "Medium", since the Hellhound had either Low or Medium, I don't recall exactly. Just a bit higher than that would be fine.

No female doggies? :(

Skills:

level1-Melee Attak (attacks with his claws)
    level3-Speed
    level4-Flame Breath
    Well, those are some amnesiac creatures here. First as Hellhounds they learn Speed Up and Flame Breath, then they master both, then they forget them. Silly doggies, them.

level5-Poison Bite,enemy loses health points for 5 sec
    Wait, weren't Hellhounds associated with fire, Flame Breath and all? Where does the poison come from? This doesn't fit at all.

level6-Fire Ball
    level8-Meteor strike (the one warlocks have)
    And now the blitzer doggies are becoming semi-spellcasters as well. Huh.

level10-Throat Grab, Grabs his Enemy throat for like 5 seconds, causing him to lose blood, thus making the enemy confused, decreasing his defense/accuracy. The enemy will lose health constantly in those 5 seconds and he will lose blood for 3 seconds after the bite, causing damage. the defense/accuracy returns to normal for the enemy 2 seconds after the bleeding stops.
    Considering everything bleeds when hit anyway, I think the realistic side effects of blood loss can be ditched here. Otherwise, this doesn't seem that useful, as 5 seconds of just plain attacking seems more effective than hanging on an enemy for 5 seconds.

Information: Not much to say, the wolfman is the evolution of the hellhound. After a hellhound levels up to level 10 he will become a level 3 wolfman. Wolfmen are useless at researching/manufacturing, and hate training, simply because it is boring for them,
    Right, so it's just like the Demon Spawn growing up to being a Dragon... except for the stats getting better and all that. Basically weakening him back to level 3 when he reaches past level 10. That does not make sense.

Also, a creature that hates training? That's new for me.

So, whenever Hellhounds reach past level 10, they get afflicted by a Curse of Sucking, and this depresses them so much that they can't be arsed to get back up to train to level 10 again.

It's even more ironic when Hellhounds are usually some of the more spirited minions of a Keeper, always hunting for enemies and their Imps, and this thing ups the lazy factor up to the point where he gets pissed off from training. Not even the Bile Demon, or anything else for that matter, had that.

but he is a damage monster in battle and also a great scout minion.
    Uh... it's identical to the hellhound. Isn't it as an evolution supposed to be better than that?

He has a great hate against the vampire, and a bad hobby to chew skeletons to death, no matter on which side they are so keep him away from those creatures. Note that the chewing a skeleton might be a loss of an unit
    For the love of God, could any bloody suggestion just not have conflicts with multiple creatures like they're bad imitations of Horny? Both of these creatures already have Lair enemies, anyway.

but after he finishes his bone meal, he will be in an euphoric mood, making him train fast (really fast), he won't ask for money at paydays, and will simply do anything you ask from him. He will even avoid chewing on library books/workshop tools, so he will be able to work on those too. Of course, he wil avoid chewing another skeleton for a long time... (the effect disappears after a while...)
    Wait, so eating a heap of bone suddenly gives him the brain power not to piss on books and lightning traps, and also suddenly makes him not hate training? How does that even work?

He also has the abillity to band with another wolfman/hellhound without barracks if you drop them all on the same tile (the tile should be empty, without room trap, etc...)
    Great, more pointless side abilities no one will ever use.

Behavior in Dungeon: will seek enemies and search for new places, and will sometimes look for a skeleton to chew...
    So, it's still identical to the hellhound, except it also eats my skeletons? Fudge it, I'll be sure never to get them, then.

Obtainable by: Training a hellhound past level 10, sacrificing 3 hellhounds.
    So, I have to sacrifice three dogs, just to get another, mostly identical dog? Sounds rather useless. Training a level 10 dog to a level 3 dog doesn't seem very fruitful either.

Hates: Vampires, they will fight for lair territory
    Remind me just why the wolfman hates the Vampire so much? Also, the Vampire already has a lair enemy, so why should it also have this as a lair enemy?

forcing him to leave a skeleton alone while he's eating him (he simply goes berserk, he starts to destroy rooms till he gains the skeleton back/is dropped in the temple/you give him money)
    Holy Jesus, this thing is even easier to get angry than Horny. At least it took time for Horny to become angry.

Loves: Eating skeletons, he will chase those poor things till they end up digested in their stomach acids. After eating them they will enter into an euphoric mood. They will do any job faster then usual, they will do anything you will tell them to do, he will not even ask for wages, even torturing them won't make them angry at that mood. Hanging out with other hellhounds/wolfmen (as a band)
    I also don't quite get where Hellhounds upon evolving suddenly get their huge craving for Skeleton from. They jump from not minding at all to going berserk just by not getting it.

chewing libraries/workshops (simply slap him to stop him)
    Great, now I also have to maintain these things so they don't impede with library/workshop progress. Considering there's not much else for it to do since it hates ****ing TRAINING as well as most other actual jobs, this would turn out quite tricky. Stupid disobedient dogs.

Anger reaction: destroy rooms/pee on libraries...
    I also wonder what this thing's unhealthy obsession with libraries and pissing on them is.

Lair: A giant bone he likes to chew on while sleeping
    So, this thing is eating bone even when it's sleeping? Does it also ever not think of bone? (aside from pre-"evolution", that is...)

Appearence: A big bad wolf walking on 2 legs with his back bent, huge black claws, huge brown canines, brown fur and black neck fur, red sparkling eyes with a scar on the right eye,
    Okay, so the hound just learned to stand on two legs. ...yay?

I'll not ask whether this is in relation with the hound becoming generally more useless after "evolution".

black fur which covers his crotch/pelvis all that area... each..., long hairy black tail.
    I'll also not ask what the triple-dotted areas are supposed to imply.

How Introduced: 2~3 levels after the hellhound appears, it will appear as a neutral.
    As a neutral, some levels after the hellhound? Would that mean I wouldn't be able to get them through training/sacrifice before that?

Entrance Effect: Will climb from the portal's pit with his claws and when he lands he will howl loudly
    This is rather moot, since neither of the three available ways (training a hellhound, sacrificing hellhounds or obtaining as neutral) involve the portal.

Torture: will have a gag on his mouth and a bone will be placed in front of him,the wolf will simply go berserk because he can't chew the bone, he will hit the bone with its claws and howl loudly with sadness... (I could think of something more bloody, but I found this torture kinda funny, so tell me what you guys think )
    Sounds amusing, but how does it damage the wolfman? Does he die from not getting his bone for a while? Wow, these are some epic addicts here.

I really wanna make him something which more or less will be equal in usefulness to the vampire so they will be like sworn enemies
    Considering their very much different roles, I don't see how these would be sworn enemies, nor do I see why or how they would even be related at all. Also, the Vampire already has a sworn enemy, the Warlock.

so tell me if it is unbalanced in comparison to the vampires or if it's simply unbalanced... (I want to make him a unit who is good at standing behind a bile demon/giant and do most of the damege, kinda like melee support or something, if the stats that I gave him are not serving this purpose then please let me know.
    Comparing it to the vampire is tricky since its stats are not finalized yet, and their very different purposes (support caster/tank vs. blitzer) make them very hard to compare at all in general.

I think it is a bit weak for what it is supposed to be, a superior hellhound version. It's supposed to at least be better than the hellhound, but instead it's more or less equal to the hellhound.

Of course, leave as many comments as possible, since my main goal here is to see what you guys think
    To summarize, I think this suggestion is not so good. It's supposed to be an improvement of the hellhound, but it fails at that as it is only marginally stronger than the hellhound. It also has Sudden Incompetence Disease where it can't do jobs it originally could prior to evolution. In fact, it even hates training, which is an achievement in itself, as it manages to go from the spirited Hellhound to lazier-than-Bile-Demon Wolfman. There's also the completely inexplicable rivalry with the Vampire (who already has another lair enemy), and unhealthy obsession with Skeletons, the existence of which makes him easier to piss off than Horny unless you let him kill it. All in all, this suggestion just has too many flaws.
    Last edited by Mothrayas; June 13th, 2011 at 16:27.

The Awakening

ouch... well your kinda right if its and evolution of hell hound only angrier,not stronger then yeah its useless... give me another chance,ill fix it and you will tell me what you think.