Thread: Vampire Knight

Default Vampire Knight

I've been working on this creature for a few weeks, the vampire knight would be the evil version of the knight, I hope you like it:

I thought that vampire's weakness to light would be an interesting disvantage when fighting on the overworld, also I think that the evil faction needs another human looking creature not only the dark mistress.

PD: does someone recognises the face?

Default Re: Vampire Knight

Nice picture, I'd like to see an upgraded version of the black knight

Ooozzie Ozbourne!!
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Hapuga View Post
    Ooozzie Ozbourne!!
    Not exactly but nice try

The vampire knight would be a replace of the black knight or the evolution of it, like at level 10 a black knight turns into a vampire knight. Also a vampire would evolve into a vampire knight, that seems more natural. Other possibility would be to gain a vampire knight by sacrificing a black knight and a vampire. One last possibility, a vampire knight would come from the corpse of a dead hero knight killed by a vampire. I find all of them suitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcaen View Post
    Not exactly but nice try

The vampire knight would be a replace of the black knight or the evolution of it, like at level 10 a black knight turns into a vampire knight. Also a vampire would evolve into a vampire knight, that seems more natural. Other possibility would be to gain a vampire knight by sacrificing a black knight and a vampire. One last possibility, a vampire knight would come from the corpse of a dead hero knight killed by a vampire. I find all of them suitable.
    then there would be 2 diferent versions of the vampire knight? one with that is the blitzer (skills of the vampire) and one that is the blocker (vitality of the Black Knight)? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Omega MK2 View Post
    then there would be 2 diferent versions of the vampire knight? one with that is the blitzer (skills of the vampire) and one that is the blocker (vitality of the Black Knight)? o.o
    I was just telling the possibilities I found, what you said doesnt sound bad but I dont like the idea of having 2 creatures that are almost the same. In the case you could get this creature from both the dark knight and the vampire then it should have the same skills no mather the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcaen View Post
    I was just telling the possibilities I found, what you said doesnt sound bad but I dont like the idea of having 2 creatures that are almost the same. In the case you could get this creature from both the dark knight and the vampire then it should have the same skills no mather the way.
    oh... it depends what you want... if you want the vampire knight with skills... ot should be an evolution of the vampire... and if it is for melee combat only... it should be from the dark knight... just sharing my point of view with you :3

I find it more natural for the vampire knight to come from the dark knight in that case, but actually I dont care that much, I leave it up for the makers to decide.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FOG I Kyle PSN ID: CreamedCustard Steam ID: kylemotherwell

We already have a vampire, there is almost no information with this post and the creator has pretty much left.