Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Vampire Knight

  
  1. #1

    Default Vampire Knight

    I've been working on this creature for a few weeks, the vampire knight would be the evil version of the knight, I hope you like it:



    I thought that vampire's weakness to light would be an interesting disvantage when fighting on the overworld, also I think that the evil faction needs another human looking creature not only the dark mistress.

    PD: does someone recognises the face?

  2. #2
    Hellhound dk2player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In your head :O
    Posts
    724

    Default Re: Vampire Knight

    Nice picture, I'd like to see an upgraded version of the black knight

  3. #3
    Your Majesty Hapuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Austin, USA
    Posts
    1,444

    Default Re: Vampire Knight

    Ooozzie Ozbourne!!
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif

  4. #4

    Default Re: Vampire Knight

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapuga View Post
    Ooozzie Ozbourne!!
    Not exactly but nice try

    The vampire knight would be a replace of the black knight or the evolution of it, like at level 10 a black knight turns into a vampire knight. Also a vampire would evolve into a vampire knight, that seems more natural. Other possibility would be to gain a vampire knight by sacrificing a black knight and a vampire. One last possibility, a vampire knight would come from the corpse of a dead hero knight killed by a vampire. I find all of them suitable.

  5. #5
    Orc Dark_Omega MK2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico.
    Posts
    569

    Default Re: Vampire Knight

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcaen View Post
    Not exactly but nice try

    The vampire knight would be a replace of the black knight or the evolution of it, like at level 10 a black knight turns into a vampire knight. Also a vampire would evolve into a vampire knight, that seems more natural. Other possibility would be to gain a vampire knight by sacrificing a black knight and a vampire. One last possibility, a vampire knight would come from the corpse of a dead hero knight killed by a vampire. I find all of them suitable.
    then there would be 2 diferent versions of the vampire knight? one with that is the blitzer (skills of the vampire) and one that is the blocker (vitality of the Black Knight)? o.o

  6. #6

    Default Re: Vampire Knight

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Omega MK2 View Post
    then there would be 2 diferent versions of the vampire knight? one with that is the blitzer (skills of the vampire) and one that is the blocker (vitality of the Black Knight)? o.o
    I was just telling the possibilities I found, what you said doesnt sound bad but I dont like the idea of having 2 creatures that are almost the same. In the case you could get this creature from both the dark knight and the vampire then it should have the same skills no mather the way.

  7. #7
    Orc Dark_Omega MK2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico.
    Posts
    569

    Default Re: Vampire Knight

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcaen View Post
    I was just telling the possibilities I found, what you said doesnt sound bad but I dont like the idea of having 2 creatures that are almost the same. In the case you could get this creature from both the dark knight and the vampire then it should have the same skills no mather the way.
    oh... it depends what you want... if you want the vampire knight with skills... ot should be an evolution of the vampire... and if it is for melee combat only... it should be from the dark knight... just sharing my point of view with you :3

  8. #8

    Default Re: Vampire Knight

    I find it more natural for the vampire knight to come from the dark knight in that case, but actually I dont care that much, I leave it up for the makers to decide.

  9. #9
    Mistress kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    936
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: FOG I Kyle PSN ID: CreamedCustard Steam ID: kylemotherwell

    Default Re: Vampire Knight

    We already have a vampire, there is almost no information with this post and the creator has pretty much left.

Similar Threads

  1. Temple Recipes
    By dk2player in forum Dungeon Keeper 2
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: January 30th, 2015, 02:58
  2. Evi's Profile
    By Evi in forum The Lair
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 30th, 2009, 14:01

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •