Thread: Noba, master of teleportation

Default Noba, master of teleportation

Hello keeper klan

Today I am going to present a new creature Noba

Name:Noba

InfoI am going to tell you this now,who ever saw Bleach before,dont conplain about the details bein wrong,since I am not copying from Bleach,I am just basing him on bleach thats all, the only thing I copy is its apearence.)

Noba is a special agile assassin who have gained super natural abilitys to modify warmholes between our dimension to his own personal dimension. Noba has a kind and silent personalety, even through his angry (rarely happens) he wont fight with other creatures/vandalize his masters dungeon, ever. He will obey almost any command of the master. Torturing him is a quite of a chalenge. He has been trained as a assissin with knifes,so he wont hesitate to use its abillity if he doesnt have any spells avalabile.
    When bored, Noba will try to make himself usefull, by scouting the realm with the help of his teleportation skills (He wont do this unless he has the "Peek" skill.)

Attack:Moderate
    Defence:Moderate
    Health:Low
    Agilty:High
    Accuracy:High
    Speed:Moderate
    Recovery Rate:Moderate
    Intelligence:Moderate
    Construction:N/a
    Training rate:moderate
    Training cost:High
    Luck:High

Skills:

Level1-Melee,will cut enemies with his knife. ( will only use if no other attack spells are avalabile,if a spell is avalabile,he will teleport backwards 2 meters and cast the spell.

Level2-Teleport,will open a warmhole to teleport himself,will use it if wants to perform a task/flee. (cooldown 5 sec)

Level4-Teleport Others,Will open a warmhole who will teleport another creature. Will use to teleport a fleeing creature back to his lair,or when he will be rushing to call to arms,he will teleport himself and all the allies around him to the flag. (Cooldown 10 sec)

Level5-Peek,Noba will use this abillity to sneek around enemy dungeons, he will create a tiny warmhole just big enough for his head,and will peek at the enemy dungeon and give information to his master.

Level6-Reflect,will use this abillity to reflect a ranged atk back to the enemy. Noba will open a warmhole who will cover an area of 1 tile, all of the reflected atks will be charged at the back of a random enemy Noba will choose. (cooldown 10 sec)

Level8-Assassinate,Noba will teleport to the back of an enemy,and slash him causing damage dubled from his melee atk. (cooldown 30 sec)

Level10-Swallow,Noba will use its abillity to open warmholes,to swallow an enemy. The enemy will be trapped inside Noba`s personal dimension for 1 min. (Noba cant swallow more then 1 enemy at once,and cant hold more then 1 enemy inside its dimension.)

Attracted by:n/a

Obteinable by:Torture

Hates:Misstreses,Fairt,Maiden,Sucubus. He doesnt really hate them,he is rather shy from them, he will just prefer to go elswere. He wont ever ever hurt them though.

Loves:Nothing spacific

Lair:Nothing,he simply sits on the lair`s carpet,and falls asleep.

Torture:Can anyone help me here?

Wage:moderate-high

battle style:Support

Anger reaction:When sad,nothing will happen, when angry for a long period of time,he will teleport to his personal dimension,and after a short period of time will apear with the heros. (as a hero)

Apearence:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	polls_Noba_5623_20327_answer_11_xlarge.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	872

Specials:When is slapped you will be able to see him screaming without the mask,like this=Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.5 KB 
ID:	873
    When he is casting spells related to his teleport abillitys he will use its shield which he puts behind its back,like this=Click image for larger version. 

Name:	303262-noba_s_power.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	874And when he will be in a compeny with sexy woman creatures (misstresses/fairys each..) he will zip hes mask,like this=Click image for larger version. 

Name:	303258-noba_zips_super.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	875

K guys,I will be wating for feedbacks.
    Last edited by Keeper_Infernal; August 9th, 2011 at 09:27.

Default Re: Noba, master of teleportation

Dungeon Keeper 1 / Deeper Dungeons Fan
    No intention to play DK2

I'm Chinese, so please try and spell better than me...

excuse me?

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zyraen View Post
    Lol, rofl... but seriously, what are you doing?
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

A nice series of emotes for a nice thread.
    Dungeon Keeper 1 / Deeper Dungeons Fan
    No intention to play DK2

I'm Chinese, so please try and spell better than me...

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper_Infernal View Post
    Hates:Misstreses,Fairt,Maiden,Sucubus. He doesnt really hate them,he is rather shy from them, he will just prefer to go elswere. He wont ever ever hurt them though.
    He apparently has a problem with women, girls, females, and other Creatures of the opposite sex. And Fairts.

K guys,I will be wating for feedbacks.
    Keep wating. Wat forever and ever...

...How do you "wat" anyways?

Tesonu is napping!

yeah well acording to the manga,noba really has some issue with woman.. not that hes gay, its just that hes really really shy. (almost every time he has something with woman that includs touching,he zips his mask instead of blushing.. which i find funny )

well anyway I really want you guys to focus on the main things, stats, skills each..

yeah well acording to the manga,noba really has some issue with woman.. not that hes gay, its just that hes really really shy. (almost every time he has something with woman that includs touching,he zips his mask instead of blushing.. which i find funny )
    InfoI am going to tell you this now,who ever saw Bleach before,dont conplain about the details bein wrong,since I am not copying from Bleach,I am just basing him on bleach thats all, the only thing I copy is its apearence.)
    LIES.

well anyway I really want you guys to focus on the main things, stats, skills each..
    No. I couldn't take this suggestion seriously no matter how hard I tried. But I asked Mothrayas to reply to it as I'm not going to make the effort to do that for this.

Tesonu is napping!

lol i did contradicted myself here.. do you suggest i shold kill the entire apearence/overall story of this creature? I am starting to feel dirty for copying that.. (i just have whatched 10 episodes of this manga,so I got my mind distracted a little bit.. sorry about that,but the skills are serious.)