Thread: Read only!

Default Read only!

For a load of years, I've always been having problems with the official editor. Adikted didn't work out for me, and UnDed didn't work either. Recently, the Official Editor started randomly working, so I took that time to make a map. It was awesome, you had only a meager four creatures exit your creature pool, and you had to explore and befriend the local Demon Spawn and Hellhound clans, and figure out how to get them both on your side without them constantly fighting. I clicked save, and typed in the name for it, enter, and then bam. It was GONE. I freaked out.

I soon realized it was because all the files were save only. I went to the properties section of the Keeper file, unchecked "Read-Only", put all folders, subfolders and files and then click Apply. This was on a Windows XP computer. When it was done, I hit properties again to make sure, and it was once again read-only.

How do I get it to permenantly uncheck read-only?

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Default Re: Read only!

Unchecking read-only is permanent, so either you didnt do it right the first time or something else set them as read-only again.
    "The essence of religion: Fear God and obey God. The quintessence of spirituality: Love God and become another God." -- Sri Chinmoy