Intelligence: High
    Construction: Very Low
    Training Rate: Very Low
    Training Cost: Low
    Wage: Moderate

Skills:
    Level One: Melee
    Level Four: Grudge
    [Single target. The Sinless makes her enemy feel her living pain, making them unable to move for two seconds, unable to use actions for a second then poison them for 5 seconds. Cooldown: 25 seconds]

Level Six: Soul Link
    [Single Target. The Sinless links herself with a targeted Ally, a 'connection' of strange energies coming from her to the target. The targeted ally's wounds will be healed at a moderately slow pace. As long as the Sinless remains with the wounded ally. Once the target is fully healed, the spell will cancel. Cooldown: 25 seconds]

Level Eight: Empowerment
    [The Sinless will give a targetted ally a stat boost at expense of her own stats for 12 seconds.

EX:
    Her Loss | Ally Gain
    STR: 50% | 100%
    DEF: 25% | 40%
    SPD: 20% | 30%
    LCK: 100% | 100%

The Ally Gain is a percentage of her current stats.]

Level Ten: Mind Blur
    [Single Target. The Target forgets it's skills (Aside from Level 1, Melee, Arrow, and Flamebreath) for 10 seconds. Cooldown: 60 seconds]

Information:
    Female spirits that were put through a ancient and a nearly forgotten experiment by age old warlocks, making their very spirits become bound to the world.
    Unlike ghosts, the 'Sinless' are what they are, souls of pure innocent young women that have been marked by corruption of the dark red markings on their body.
    They are noticeably quieter than ghosts, never making a peep of sound, evening when being harmed.

Backstory:
    Normally, death would make humans into ghosts, but the 'Sinless' are young women who kidnapped and were tortured to death by Warlocks, who escaped to the Overworld in Secret, who casted a long forgotten spell that not even them know of. They just do this because they can.

They stabbed large wooden stakes into their hands and feet, pinning them onto the cold stone floor, relishing their screams of pain for a few brief moments until they sew'd their mouths shut. Afterwards they stretched their skin skin over their now useless mouth, making it seem like they never had a mouth in the first place. But to make sure they can never speak again, they carefully sliced their throats open, using magic to keep the alive, and ripped out their vocal cords.

They poured blood into their eyes, blinding them due to the massive amount of blood soaking into their eye balls, making their eyes permanently red before the Warlocks slashed a new slitish pupil in their eyes with a mossy stone knife. After that, they cut their fingers off, leaving only two fingers and the thumb.
    They carved symbols into their delicate skin with mossy stone knives.

They have almost finished the final touches of their crazed experiment, they got closer to finishing by pulling the wooden stakes out of their bloody hands, and, with magic, forms some sort of red eyeball in each of their hands.
    In their completely broken state of fear and pain, a Warlock pulls out a small jar, containing poisonous liquids. Coating their knives with it, they stab each one of the women causing the poison to spread into their bodies quickly, making their final moments long and painful.
    Finally, the light of life faded from their eyes, but it didn't end just yet as the carved symbols in their bodies glowed. It glowed with a sinister darkness as their souls were torn from their bodies, becoming slightly solid, and forever bound to the Earth.
    The souls of the young women are a mixture of beauty, purity, and finally the corruption of the Warlock's devilish symbols, which now appear as dark red markings, that have been burned into their souls.
    The 'Sinless', too afraid to return home due to their new form and having extreme feelings of hatred towards the Warlocks, retreated underground as the Warlocks chase them off. The 'Sinless' are terrified of what they became and of the dark thoughts that slowly crawl inside of their mind.

Behavior in Dungeon:
    The 'Sinless' are odd, as they sometimes just stares at the Dungeon Heart as is beats, or even look at the Portal for no reason... While looking at the Dungeon Heart or Portal, they'll sometimes sneeze, making a very quiet squeak. They also usually float around after any creature or hero when idle as well.

Other than that, they usually pray at the Temple, caring not if it's either a Keeper's or even a Hero's Temple. They'll also research, but will slowly get unhappy if there are warlocks in the Library. If the Sinless is unhappy from the Warlocks in the Library, she'll leave the Library and do something else to calm herself down from her violent thoughts against Warlocks.

Sometimes a Sinless will go to a Prison, and a strange crying sound emits from her, attracting idle ghosts to mourn with her.
    In the Prison, the Prisoners are shaken, their Keeper's link with them vanishing for a few moments. (Aka. Fog of War covers the Keeper's units in the prison as the Sinless mourns.)

Jobs:
    Stare at Dungeon Heart / Portal = IDLE
    Follow Random Ally = IDLE
    Pray
    Research
    Mourn

Obtainable By: Neutrals, Converting

Hates: Warlocks

Loves: Ghosts, Females

Anger reaction: Leaves.

Lair: A ghostly visage of a blanket. When sleeping, they wrap the 'blankey' around themselves.

Appearance: Oh look, it's this picture.

Before anyone has a bloody heart attack, I'm merely suggesting a base off of this, not the entire actual frigging picture. Whoever complains about this will get a Spider on your face.

Making a base off of this, replace the 'ear wing' things with short silver hair, give her shackles (With dangling chains) on her arms and legs, make her fingers into dullish claws, make deep red markings on her body (Which can be any type of symbol, even a Bullfrog/Horned Reaper symbol), and remove the middle eye on the head. Retain female looking body.

How Introduced: Mid Game, possibly in very few groups of Heroes?

Attracted by: N/A

Entrance Effect: N/A

Torture:
    Her hands and feet are staked to the table, on her back, the Torturer gliding a dagger along the deep red markings on her body. Not cutting her, but instead giving her flashbacks of her torture, making her scared.
    Last edited by Evi; September 30th, 2011 at 20:35.

Default Re: Sinless

A unique (uniqueness FTW!) support creature and I would like to see it in the game. I just pray there aren't any maturity issues (clothes will partially ruin the "innocent" image but without...yeah). Do something about the head if you're going to remove the wings/ears (at least short hair or something?).

To add to the adorable factor-
    -make them sneeze sometimes when idle
    -make them curl up into ball/cower pitifully if slapped for a short duration
    -they get tickled for torture (maybe, dunno)

After seeing this thread I really want a creature I can "awww" at.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Quote Originally Posted by natchoguy View Post
    A unique (uniqueness FTW!) support creature and I would like to see it in the game. I just pray there aren't any maturity issues (clothes will partially ruin the "innocent" image but without...yeah).
    She was quite hard to think up of some skills for her, but I'm glad you like it.

Since it's not really showing anything, it's more along the lines of Partial nudity (Well, according to my flawed logical thinking), which is in the M ratings. If it was showing something else, then there would be some maturity issues.
    Besides that, I have no idea for any clothing for her, but if the 'Bond Creature' gets in, could be possible for a 'alternate outfit'. Otherwise, we'll deal with partial nudity.

Do something about the head if you're going to remove the wings/ears (at least short hair or something?).
    I was thinking of her having longish silver hair, not too sure about it really, I'll have to think on it.

To add to the adorable factor-
    -make them sneeze sometimes when idle
    -make them curl up into ball/cower pitifully if slapped for a short duration
    -they get tickled for torture (maybe, dunno)
    1. Heh, I'll have to process that into my mind when looking over the Sinless. (Inb4 2 cute)
    2. Maybe for when the Keeper slaps them more than once, like I do when I'm slapping a prisoner. Otherwise, I'll think on it.
    3. Nah, that's a bit too soft.

After seeing this thread I really want a creature I can "awww" at.
    The Pixie is there to 'aww' at as well.
    This might be my second neutral suggestion to be a 'cute' one.
    But when I put my mind to it, I can make some pretty f'd up crud here.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

I think this can go for a bump.

I think the monstrosity from earlier slaughtered the thread

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Well, he does have the grin that shatters mirrors.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Its certainly a unique suggestion, though I am a bit concerned by "Mind Blur" because against say, a knight or perhaps a bile demon it would have little effect... but spellcasters? I know she hates warlocks... but that is a pile of misery waiting to happen for a Keeper who likes his spellcasters.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9