Thread: Two Creature ideas and one room

Default Two Creature ideas and one room

Okay, hi everybody
    I have a creature idea
    Voodoo Queen
    (Because I don't know another name)
    The Voodoo Queen is a Dark creature that, more often than not, finds herself surrounded by undeath, her powers focus
    mainly on exploitation of the dead, be it in the form of aid from the spirit world, or the revival of dead enemies, which are now her allies. She has three spells, which I know is a small number, but I think otherwise, she could be overpowered.
    She is not a frontline fighter, much like the warlock, she is a supporter.
    Her three spells are
    1. Rip spirit- this spell quite literally tears the soul of an enemy right out of his chest. The body is dazed and confused as the soul tries frantically to find itts host.

2. resurrect- The queen quickly draws a pentagram and utters a few words. The fallen foe is now an undead ally
    (Not sure if it should be a ghost, zombie or skeleton, please say opinion below)

3. Corpse explosion- the queen causes a nearby corpse to erupt, causing fear and slow poison
    damage

The Queen would be a green skinned humanoid with purple markings on her . She would wear a simple robe and carry
    A candle. The queen simply adores death and likes nothing more than to be in a graveyard. As a friend of death, her favorite allies are any undead creature. Her sleeping place would be a circle of candles, in
    Which she sat cross legged and floating. she does not eat a chicken body, but loves to drink their souls.

p.s. Sorry, I forgot to put my ideas in different threads. I am making them now
    Last edited by naughtysquash; September 25th, 2011 at 16:02. Reason: Sorry, forgot something

Default Re: Two Creature ideas and one room

Did you read the [READ FIRST] thread? Well people are going to be annoyed for you ignoring it. Divide them into several posts using the format included in the [READ FIRST] suggestion thread. Before that, most people will not even read your ideas. Sorry for the bad news.

Also I'd suggest you read through the forum before posting threads. It seems you don't know that creatures in DK2 wont be included in WftO