Thread: October 15th – Development progress

Default October 15th – Development progress

Hello everyone, once again I am writing the news as James is busy with a really important task and I do not wish to take him off it to for this news post, so you will have to bear with … Continue reading →

More...

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ursad

Default Re: October 15th – Development progress

Thanks for the update, vary interesting.

"Are you ready for War.For.The.OVERWORLD!?"
    "READY? READY DOESN'T EVEN.F@#$ING.DESCRIBE.IT!!"

Hell yeah, really getting into following the progress of this game now, keep it up lads, you're making people very happy.

On a side note; someone asked on another thread what the creature panel will look like (whether it'll lean towards DK or DK2) but the question remained unanswered, I would love to know what you guys are thinking. Personally, I loved DK2's creature panel, much more user friendly and the portraits of the creatures looked awesome.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Quote Originally Posted by amcoops View Post
    Hell yeah, really getting into following the progress of this game now, keep it up lads, you're making people very happy.

On a side note; someone asked on another thread what the creature panel will look like (whether it'll lean towards DK or DK2) but the question remained unanswered, I would love to know what you guys are thinking. Personally, I loved DK2's creature panel, much more user friendly and the portraits of the creatures looked awesome.
    We are still in the process of working on the UI, so we simply don't know yet. We will proably be trying different UI's out internally before we make a final decision.
    "The essence of religion: Fear God and obey God. The quintessence of spirituality: Love God and become another God." -- Sri Chinmoy