Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Howdy folks

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FOG I Kyle PSN ID: CreamedCustard Steam ID: kylemotherwell

Default Re: Howdy folks

Hey man, I try to reply to all the emails I get, If I missed it, it wasn't because I wasn't interested it must of just got bogged down under the other emails and I forgot to reply. So, my bad ;(

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ursad

Quote Originally Posted by kyle View Post
    Hey man, I try to reply to all the emails I get, If I missed it, it wasn't because I wasn't interested it must of just got bogged down under the other emails and I forgot to reply. So, my bad ;(
    Its all good, I understand how easy it is to miss emails. done many times. Angry people on the end of the phone the next day, never good

I am starting work on my own project called KeepersLair.com aimed mainly at WFTO also going feature DK I & II. Going have a download & media center, all news and updates ect.. hopefully have some interview from the WFTO team & exclusive news? My aim for the website is to really get attention to WFTO. Going be working with Wordpress & Buddypress. Hopefully launch the website around January or late December. Going be keeping the site clean and simple. I am not sure to make a thread about the website progress not sure how much people will be interested.
    Last edited by rooz; October 28th, 2011 at 19:09.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Quote Originally Posted by rooz View Post
    I have emailed Kyle twice, once long time ago then again two months ago with no-reply trying to get a position on the web team, I am experienced in mass online digital download, wordpress, advertising & at the time had access to 3 servers. so I thought at the time I would be able to help, but with no reply I got a little disheartened so at the moment I am working on my own little project. If I knew it was Dotted who I was meant to contact mite of been different
    I'm just running the server, kyle is responsible for the WFTO team.
    "The essence of religion: Fear God and obey God. The quintessence of spirituality: Love God and become another God." -- Sri Chinmoy

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by dotted View Post
    I'm just running the server, kyle is responsible for the WFTO team.
    Ok, Cheers Dotted, Well who ever is responsible for the site, I am more than still willing to lend them a hand if needed.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Quote Originally Posted by rooz View Post
    Ok, Cheers Dotted, Well who ever is responsible for the site, I am more than still willing to lend them a hand if needed.
    If you have wordpress development experience (theme development primarily) I would imagine we can find a place for you - but I think that would conflict a bit with your own site though. But it all depends on kyle and the current site developers.
    "The essence of religion: Fear God and obey God. The quintessence of spirituality: Love God and become another God." -- Sri Chinmoy

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by dotted View Post
    If you have wordpress development experience (theme development primarily) I would imagine we can find a place for you - but I think that would conflict a bit with your own site though. But it all depends on kyle and the current site developers.
    I have had allot of Wordpress & Buddypress experience, no way an expert by any matter. I do not know much about the core of Wordpress, apart from the basics such as "The Loop". I have done lots regarding theme development. While I never built one from scratch (just gone off a simple template or existing Theme), Wordpress is so flexible I have all ways managed to make the deigns look as they do in the design.

I am sure if the site developers have just as much experience as I have had they should have no problems without me. I just wanted to see if I could lend a hand in any way.

Imp

Hello, my name, as you can see from the left, is tinotormed. Some may also know me from the Shmups Forum by the same username. I am a Filipino player still living in my own country, and I make playthroughs not just from my favorite genre (shoot 'em ups) but also platformers, first-person shooters and strategy games (either turn-based or real-time).

I do also have a Youtube and Twitter

I'll be paying only a visit here to show you my Dungeon Keeper playthroughs. (both the Original Campaign and the Deeper Dungeons)