Thread: Octomaid

Default Octomaid

Name Octomaid
    (My brilliant imagination just shines through on this name doesn't it? [/sarcasm]. As usual, name suggestions are welcome.)

Stats:

Health: Low
    Attack: Low
    Armour: Average
    Accuracy: High
    Agility: Average
    Speed: High
    Luck: Low
    Recovery Rate: High
    Intelligence: Above Average
    Construction: Very Low
    Training Rate: Below Average
    Training Cost: Above Average
    Wage: High

Skills:
    Level 1: Melee/Smack
    Level 3: Lightning
    Level 5: Drown*
    Level 7: Wave**
    Level 9: Typhoon***
    * Envelops the unit in summoned water (does not need to be near water) drowning them. The enemy will take very low damage every 5 seconds for 15 seconds. The enemy will be immobile, the effect will stop if the Octomaid takes any damage. No damage against water units, double damage against fire units.
    Cooldown: 45 seconds
    ** Calls a wave from summoned water, wave is three squares in width and will carry any enemies it comes along. Disperses after 5 squares. Does low damage.
    Cooldown: 60 seconds
    *** Summons a storm, which will slow enemy movement 50% in a 6 square radius while striking 3-5 random enemies in a 5 square radius with lightning.
    Cooldown:70 seconds

Special Ability
    Waterborne- Gains a speed boost when in water, can swim through deep water. Abilities gain a 15% bonus to damage when in water.

Information: Octomaids were once beautiful mermaids, gliding through the water with not a care in the world. They loved all creatures and were as innocent as children. One day, a storm was brewing, casting a dark shadow over their usually bright world. Lightning, thunder, and gale force winds struck the ocean with fury, turning the passive sea into a churning nightmare, stained red with the blood of the innocent. The ocean was silent as the bodies floated gently down into the darkest fissures of the sea. A peculiar light emitted from one of the great chasms, a strange, pulsating aquamarine illuminated the dark, swirling around the bodies, repairing them with nearby ocean life.
    The Octomaid was born, no longer free and happy, they were serious and straightforward beings.

Behavior in Dungeon: She will usually spend time in places of solitude, and enjoys swimming in large, deep bodies of water. She will occasionally visit places of learning or captivity. She tends to be aloof and stays away from all things "cute". She is serious, and will not hesitate to smack someone if she feels they are acting to childish. (Pranksters)

Battle Style: Support

Jobs: Research, Scouting water.

Obtainable By: Portal, Conversion

Hates: Pranksters (I don't now what units are still being used) Tavern

Loves: Undead, Libraries, Water

Anger reaction: Casts a spell in a crowded corridor/room.

Lair: A large clam with its mouth open, when she lays down inside it, it will shut.

Appearance: I can't get it to attach properly, so here.

Attracted by: Deep water, 5x5 library,
    Last edited by PumpkinKing; November 10th, 2011 at 20:57.

Default Re: Octomaid

Hmm... I was wondering how the Octomaid could be converted as in the appearance (It's water and all right?)
    Last edited by The Evil One; November 10th, 2011 at 13:44.

Quote Originally Posted by The Evil One View Post
    Hmm... I was wondering how the Octomaid could be converted as in the appearance (It's water and all right?)
    I was thinking it would kind of slither along using it's tail section. And yes, it's affinity is water.

Oh ok thx for clearing that up cuz I thought it would look like a humanoid made out of water.