Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SOPA

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Default Re: SOPA

Quote Originally Posted by Mothrayas View Post
    As the administrator of Keeper Klan I take full responsibility for this
    "The essence of religion: Fear God and obey God. The quintessence of spirituality: Love God and become another God." -- Sri Chinmoy

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

If government has gone sour, then it is the Fourth Estate that is partly to blame... the Media. In Western society, they are meant to be impartial, unbiased observers reporting the facts. They don't. This is all that most people ever read/watch and a large chunk of it, at least in Australia, is garbage run by comercial bodies who favor their own profit margins over doing their job properly. If they ever do report on political issues you can be assured it is mired by their own polical agenda. People still think by reading the news they keep themselves informed.

An example of this is blantantly political Murdoch in Australia, the US and the UK - who supports SOPA btw.

As such, converse to what might be expected, it is the government-funded channels that actual maintain a far greater reliability when it comes to unbiased reporting because they actually follow their own code of conduct. It isn't as such a surprise the Murdoch wants them shut down.

The news always has a spin on it, rather than just reporting the facts. This is where the democratic system is on the rocks.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

The Government just needs to back the hell away from this. Seriously, things are fine the way they are, software companies are surviving and thriving without the help of another damn bill. but Thanks Anyway for sharing all the informative anime of yours all....

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Not bad bot, but you are not a jedi yet.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

I know,You know,MeinCookie,dotted and all other keepers that American goverment or any other world goverment can't stop piracy.Why?Nobody will never know.