Poll: Combat: Who VS Who?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Siege: Holdout

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NEVEC DARKBLADE Steam ID: blackdragonknight254

Post Siege: Holdout

Mentor Description:
    Ah, there you are, Keeper. We have a problem. Three keepers have united against you. They amass a powerful army, and are rumored to carry the blessings of the Dark Gods themselves! But, worry not. I have received word from a....friend.... that if we can hold out for long enough, we shall be assisted with the ungodly power of multiple Horned Reapers. They are very eager to serve you, Keeper. Very eager. Hold out for 40 minutes, and the bloodbath will begin.....

Hi, fellow players. I require some assistance in deciding what to use for your troops/your allies troops
    The choices are in the poll.
    This map will be scripted, requiring the you (Keeper Marith) to hold out with allies against a alliance between three keepers (Kraov, Timno, and Farius) for a decided time of 40 minutes in-game. At the end of the time limit, your help will arrive......in the form of some VERY annoyed , who's sole purpose is to KILL! MAIM! BURN! the alliance of keepers till they die.
    The map will be divided up into 5 areas:
    Area 1: Keeper Alliance. The keepers hold out here. Nothing special here, really.
    Area 2: Guard rooms. Marith's allies will have troops here to slow or stop the advance of enemies, using barricades and traps. Prisons are found in this area for the Alliance to get more troops.
    Area 3: More Guards. More of Marith's allies hold here, more traps, and more enemies. This area contains specials.
    Area 4: Supply and Armor. Marith's troops and his allies now combine to stop you. This area also hold Marith's money supply, the gem seams.
    Area 5: Command & Control. When this area is broken into, limitless waves of Marith's allies are sent to stop you. This also holds his Heart, and the Underdeep Shrine, causing Dark Angels to spawn when captured from his allies. His Heart is being guarded by Stone Knights, and must be distracted or killed to get to him.
    It will not be easy. This is a test for player 1 if they can hold, or break, a siege. Also, waves of enemies will go after the alliance to be a big pain.
    Last edited by ARMofORION; January 11th, 2012 at 01:15.

Default Re: Siege: Holdout

Having Creatures versus Creatures sounds the most natural to me if you talk about Keeper battles. I do, however, suggest that putting in some isolated, pesky, minor Heroes that are hostille to all as some variation. And I recommend the same of the the composition of the enemy Keepers armies for each, like one have Dark Angels at his disposal, another a massive army of Black Knights etc. Just use your imagination.

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!