Thread: Help

Default Help

Hi everyone I need advice when you edit the map from the main campaign as I have to add it to others? I do not want to give it instead to the original, but it was in normal maps, thank you for the advice

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skarok

Default Re: Help

Sorry, what? You want to know if you can change campaign maps, because for you they turn out as skirmish maps?

I am Czech so sorry for the mistakes I want to know if men Duracell remastered from the campaign map to skirmish data

Quote Originally Posted by _DyDY_ View Post
    I am Czech so sorry for the mistakes I want to know if men Duracell remastered from the campaign map to skirmish data
    Duracell?

Google Translate. Do not use it.

The Awakening

I am Czech and I apologize for everything I write errors pres Google translator and I want to know if I can map from an Original Campaign to Prenda skirmish maps, so I can normally play When did it so I do not show anything

---------- Post added at 22:17 ---------- Previous post was at 22:11 ----------

Please help me

Gamer IDs

You want to make a campaign map playable for skirmish?
    Btw, if you can speak french or german aside from czech, just answer in one of these languages. I'll be able to understand you correctly then and don't have to figure out wat the translater made of your message.

Ich bin ein United und ich für alles, was ich schreibe Fehler durch Google Übersetzer, und ich möchte wissen, ob ich von einem Original-Kampagne Prenda Gefechtskarten kann map entschuldigen, mit der Regel kann ich spielen Wann ist es mit mir nicht zeigen, was

Gamer IDs

The translater still fails, but I got what you wanted.
    You have to edit the map with the official editor, give it a different name and then click "map", then on "Edit level variables". Now you just have to make a hook in the field "Skirmish Level"
    If you want a map for skirmish where no keepers aside you are involved, you need to add at least on other player, or the map won't work.
    Last edited by Skarok; January 13th, 2012 at 21:35.

Thanks