Thread: New Ghost Type

Default New Ghost Type

As was said in the "Ghost Suggestion" thread the undead (Skeletons and Vampires) don't exactly have "Souls" so they can't become ghosts.
    But they must have a sort of "Force" keeping them "Alive", so I'm thinking that a strong (Lvl 10) Skeleton, Vampire or other Undead creature that was
    tortured to death should turn into a Ghost of sorts. In a strong Skeleton the "Force" that animates it should become strong enough to have a from of it's own,
    when it's "Host" dies due to torture this "Force" collects into a body of it's own. The Wraith that is born from this is a dark purple/black figure that appears
    as the Floating Torso,Arms and Head of a Skeleton with a thick fog trailing behind it, it's spells would be more offensive than the Ghosts and the Wraith would also be stronger.

So what do you guys think?I know it's not very in-depth but this was just a flash of an idea. =P
    Something like one of these =P

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20091116055442!Ffxii-wraith.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	970Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giant_costume_Wraith_Full_thumb.gif 
Views:	21 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	971
    Last edited by Dec5952; February 17th, 2012 at 15:38.

Default Re: New Ghost Type

Please go to this forum: http://subterraneangames.com/ to post your ideas. War for the Overworld has moved to there.

The Awakening

Default Re: New Ghost Type

That I will, thanks for telling me =P