Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What are your favourite Creatures?

Beetle

Default Re: What are your favourite Creatures?

DK1

Favorite Creature I love these little guys, they could make your life hell and it was always entertaining watching them troll your prisoners.
    Favorite Hero Sure you so much as sneeze on her and she died. But hitting her was the hard part and holy shit did these ladies hit like a truck. Seeing these beauties as enemies made me happy and scared. I knew I would lose something in the battle most likely, but also get some precious adds to my army.

Hated Creature annoying explorer that always got themselves killed. Sure they sped up vampire production, but I am not gonna have these nusiances for a slightly faster time.
    Hated Hero need I say why......

DK2

Favorite Creature Dark Angels These guys mean business. They are literally evil angels, how much more evil can you get than that?
    Favorite Hero Wizards These guys are powerful at high level. A couple of these guys at lvl8 could tear any enemy apart fairly fast. Sure I could have said Royal Guard but cmon, they are boring as hell, a retextured Guard....wooo

Hated Creature Rogues These guys were annoying due to their desire to nonstop explore. It would have been tolerable if they didn't go to the other side of the map and then complain they are hungrey. Or they left at lvl1. Or died all the time. Or being forced to lock them inside your base since you knew they would die. The list goes on. If I want to explore, I will possess an imp, faster and who cares if they die.
    Hated Hero This is a tie between the Monk and Elven Archer. The Monks are annoying since you know the battle will last a while since they love their heal spell. And if they were high level, they are buffing up the rest of their friends making it even more annoying. I also disliked how the game shoves the info of their ability to kill Vampires in our face, with a level dedicated to such. But they are weak as hell, Vampires easily kill them, and chances are one of your other creatures will get the final hit then these guys. Elven Archers I just don't like due to them being just crap. They are inferior to Dark Elves, which is a negative since Heroes are meant to be slightly better than Creature counterparts. And one of their abilities is useless....when have you seen their bomb ever hit anyone? And if it somehow did, you really think they felt it?......exactly.

Default Re: What are your favourite Creatures?

annoying explorer that always got themselves killed.
    Yes...these pooches are pretty weak. I transferred that one from these secret level just for fun in one of the tutorial levels with heroes and he nearly was killed by low-level archers and barbarians.