Thread: smaller creatures?

Default smaller creatures?

i would like to make smaller creatures because in the alst lv. they are to big i think. it is possible. that they grow only in lv. 4, lv 7 , lv. 10 for example. with lv 10 the big from original lv. 4

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: smaller creatures?

Quote Originally Posted by Endrix View Post
    i would like to make smaller creatures because in the alst lv. they are to big i think. it is possible. that they grow only in lv. 4, lv 7 , lv. 10 for example. with lv 10 the big from original lv. 4
    Well I know that there's a glitch involving the Chicken Spell to make a Creature have the same size as a Level 1 Creature, but I don't remember exactly how to do it. Something like hold down the left mouse button with the chicken spell still selected after you cast it on a Creature. Something like that.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    Well I know that there's a glitch involving the Chicken Spell to make a Creature have the same size as a Level 1 Creature, but I don't remember exactly how to do it. Something like hold down the left mouse button with the chicken spell still selected after you cast it on a Creature. Something like that.
    Not really, when being chickened and you throw the creature on the temple makes him sometimes smaller. I guess this only works when another keeper chickens your creatures though.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Not really, when being chickened and you throw the creature on the temple makes him sometimes smaller. I guess this only works when another keeper chickens your creatures though.
    Oh yeah, now I remember. Throw a chickened Creature on the Temple and then hold the left click and highlight them. They'll stop in motion like they would any other time, and they wouldn't grow to full size. And also, you can chicken your own Creatures to get it to work.

Tesonu is napping!

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    And also, you can chicken your own Creatures to get it to work.
    Very funny joker

Quote Originally Posted by Endrix View Post
    Very funny joker
    It wasn't a joke, it was a response to Archer assuming that it only works if an enemy Keeper casts it on your Creatures, which isn't the case.

Tesonu is napping!

also not the change?

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dragonslover

Endrix, could you please explain better what you're saying, it's very difficult to understand you.

If you want smaller creatures quickly, Endrix, here's something you can do, but it will cost you 2 creatures:
    - Drop 2 Bile demons into the temple pool so that ALL your creatures become chickens.
    - Take 8 of them, and drop one of them in the temple but NOT in the pool.
    - The creature will turn back to normal. While it's happening, hold down your left mouse button on the creature or click repeatedly on it. You'll then pick the creature.
    - Now drop it elsewhere and you'll see it is now smaller than usual. Repeat the steps above for the other creatures.

If you don't wanna lose your Bile demons, you can use the Chicken spell on your own creatures, but it will cost you gold.

Anyway, I really don't see why you so wanna get small creatures. It's a nice feature after all.
    I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Because the lv. 10 creatures are to big

What you want is to reduce how much creature grow when they level up. This is not possible. In fxdata\creature.cfg you can modify the stat changes on a levelup, but 'Size' is not included there.