Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Horned Reaper, Dark Angel, and Maiden of the Nest Discussion Thread

  
  1. #21
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,628

    Default Re: Horned Reaper, Dark Angel, and Maiden of the Nest Discussion Thread

    Right now, I would say that the Dark Angel and Maiden are good enough to be accepted into the Awakening. The Horned Reaper, however, is a bit on the fence. I would like to hear more acceptance of him before I can consider him "good enough" to be accepted into the Awakening.

    I'm going to make a decision on Friday night, so you have by then to give me your opinion.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  2. #22
    Spider ARMofORION's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    248
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NEVEC DARKBLADE Steam ID: blackdragonknight254

    Default Re: Horned Reaper, Dark Angel, and Maiden of the Nest Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    Right now, I would say that the Dark Angel and Maiden are good enough to be accepted into the Awakening. The Horned Reaper, however, is a bit on the fence. I would like to hear more acceptance of him before I can consider him "good enough" to be accepted into the Awakening.

    I'm going to make a decision on Friday night, so you have by then to give me your opinion.
    Reaper is good as is. He excels in hand-to-hand, mano-e-mano, however suffers when magic starts coming into play. He is balanced to me.
    APPROVED!

  3. #23
    Mapmaker Skarok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    399
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Skarok

    Default Re: Horned Reaper, Dark Angel, and Maiden of the Nest Discussion Thread

    You're making a decision for ALL of them on friday or are the first two already in and the Reaper is left for discussioN├č Just to know if we can already make a profile for one of the former.

  4. #24
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,628

    Default Re: Horned Reaper, Dark Angel, and Maiden of the Nest Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Skarok View Post
    You're making a decision for ALL of them on friday or are the first two already in and the Reaper is left for discussioN├č Just to know if we can already make a profile for one of the former.
    I'm making a decision for all of them on Friday. Anyone who isn't accepted can always be accepted at a later date if further discussed and given the proper changes.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  5. #25
    Mapmaker Skarok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    399
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Skarok

    Default Re: Horned Reaper, Dark Angel, and Maiden of the Nest Discussion Thread

    It is already friday, isn't it? At least in my timezone. Anyways, since the former will be very likely approved I guess I can work on the profile already.

  6. #26
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,628

    Default Re: Horned Reaper, Dark Angel, and Maiden of the Nest Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Skarok View Post
    It is already friday, isn't it? At least in my timezone. Anyways, since the former will be very likely approved I guess I can work on the profile already.
    Which, Maiden or Dark Angel? I had an idea for a Dark Angel but it doesn't seem to be possible for it to appear soon so I'll have to wait. I was once considering getting a Horned Reaper, but I already have Suria.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  7. #27
    Mapmaker Skarok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    399
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Skarok

    Default Re: Horned Reaper, Dark Angel, and Maiden of the Nest Discussion Thread

    Both actually, though I'd prefer the Dark Angel. At least in Northland it seems possible if Tesou gets the temple in time and captures enough heroes who aren't supossed to be converted. Maiden would most likely go to RCI.

  8. #28
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,628

    Default Re: Horned Reaper, Dark Angel, and Maiden of the Nest Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Skarok View Post
    Both actually, though I'd prefer the Dark Angel. At least in Northland it seems possible if Tesou gets the temple in time and captures enough heroes who aren't supossed to be converted. Maiden would most likely go to RCI.
    You can have both in Northland. Everybody goes to Northland! :D

    Tesonu will definitely get the Temple. Though I can't promise the captured Heroes. I know one guy who's going to die a horrible death.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  9. #29
    Mapmaker Skarok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    399
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Skarok

    Default Re: Horned Reaper, Dark Angel, and Maiden of the Nest Discussion Thread

    No I can't. Already get two heroes there, remember? :P Though even if Tesonu can't sacrifice enough heroes, there are still some tentacles in the prison. And your rules didn't involve anything about imps too^^

  10. #30
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,628

    Default Re: Horned Reaper, Dark Angel, and Maiden of the Nest Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Skarok View Post
    No I can't. Already get two heroes there, remember? :P Though even if Tesonu can't sacrifice enough heroes, there are still some tentacles in the prison. And your rules didn't involve anything about imps too^^
    Forgot about those Heroes. I have an idea. Let's kill one :P

    Imps don't have Levels XD
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

Similar Threads

  1. The Horned Reaper
    By Metal Gear Rex in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: May 2nd, 2017, 17:46
  2. Art of the Horned Reaper
    By Fercurix in forum Dungeon Keeper 1
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: February 1st, 2015, 12:13
  3. The Dark Beyond's Central Discussion Thread [Old]
    By Duke Ragereaver in forum Archive
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: January 15th, 2012, 08:16
  4. Horned Reaper
    By Metal Gear Rex in forum KeeperFX
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: September 14th, 2010, 18:44

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •