Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Horned Reaper, Dark Angel, and Maiden of the Nest Discussion Thread

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: Horned Reaper, Dark Angel, and Maiden of the Nest Discussion Thread

Right now, I would say that the Dark Angel and Maiden are good enough to be accepted into the Awakening. The Horned Reaper, however, is a bit on the fence. I would like to hear more acceptance of him before I can consider him "good enough" to be accepted into the Awakening.

I'm going to make a decision on Friday night, so you have by then to give me your opinion.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NEVEC DARKBLADE Steam ID: blackdragonknight254

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    Right now, I would say that the Dark Angel and Maiden are good enough to be accepted into the Awakening. The Horned Reaper, however, is a bit on the fence. I would like to hear more acceptance of him before I can consider him "good enough" to be accepted into the Awakening.

I'm going to make a decision on Friday night, so you have by then to give me your opinion.
    Reaper is good as is. He excels in hand-to-hand, mano-e-mano, however suffers when magic starts coming into play. He is balanced to me.
    APPROVED!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skarok

You're making a decision for ALL of them on friday or are the first two already in and the Reaper is left for discussioNß Just to know if we can already make a profile for one of the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarok View Post
    You're making a decision for ALL of them on friday or are the first two already in and the Reaper is left for discussioNß Just to know if we can already make a profile for one of the former.
    I'm making a decision for all of them on Friday. Anyone who isn't accepted can always be accepted at a later date if further discussed and given the proper changes.

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

It is already friday, isn't it? At least in my timezone. Anyways, since the former will be very likely approved I guess I can work on the profile already.

It is already friday, isn't it? At least in my timezone. Anyways, since the former will be very likely approved I guess I can work on the profile already.
    Which, Maiden or Dark Angel? I had an idea for a Dark Angel but it doesn't seem to be possible for it to appear soon so I'll have to wait. I was once considering getting a Horned Reaper, but I already have Suria.

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Both actually, though I'd prefer the Dark Angel. At least in Northland it seems possible if Tesou gets the temple in time and captures enough heroes who aren't supossed to be converted. Maiden would most likely go to RCI.

Both actually, though I'd prefer the Dark Angel. At least in Northland it seems possible if Tesou gets the temple in time and captures enough heroes who aren't supossed to be converted. Maiden would most likely go to RCI.
    You can have both in Northland. Everybody goes to Northland! :D

Tesonu will definitely get the Temple. Though I can't promise the captured Heroes. I know one guy who's going to die a horrible death.

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

No I can't. Already get two heroes there, remember? :P Though even if Tesonu can't sacrifice enough heroes, there are still some tentacles in the prison. And your rules didn't involve anything about imps too^^

No I can't. Already get two heroes there, remember? :P Though even if Tesonu can't sacrifice enough heroes, there are still some tentacles in the prison. And your rules didn't involve anything about imps too^^
    Forgot about those Heroes. I have an idea. Let's kill one :P

Imps don't have Levels XD

Tesonu is napping!