Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Faircoast Cavern

Default Re: Faircoast Cavern

Dread, the Demon Spawn

The Portal hummed briefly before it exploded into a firestorm, and the small form of a Demon Spawn jumped out of it.

A DREAD DEMON SPAWN HAS ARRIVED.

Good, custom introduction. I might just enjoy it here.

He marched forward, into the Dungeon Heart Chamber. He looked up at the glowing Heart.

"Keeper Animus, I am Dread. You may have heard of me and my talents for destruction, surely. Just give me a target and it dies."

He made his way into the Lair, creating an abnormally large lair for himself, and he waltzed off to the Training Room, cutting a swathe of death through the Hatchery as he went. When he got to the Training Room, he took note of the other creatures in there, but he did not care much. All he wanted to do was to get stronger so he could kill bigger things more easily.

DREAD Summary

Health: 100%
    Level: 1
    Gold Held: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Mood: Neutral
    Efficiency: 100%
    Equipment: Nothing
    Experience: 1/15 (+1 training)
    Quick Summary: ...a Dread Demon Spawn has arrived.
    Current creatures in the RPG:

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

Default Re: Faircoast Cavern

Sapphira
    The Storm Salamander

Geode
    The Rock-Hard Beetle

Dread, the Demon Spawn

Geode and Sapphira were busy with their training when the golden-scaled Dread entered the room.

First things first; these fools need to know who they're dealing with.

"Hey, everyone listen up. I'm Dread, and I warn you not to mess with me. I will probably kill you."

He walked on, attacking a training dummy and doing spectacular damage to it with just a few hits. Sapphira and Geode turned to look at Dread almost at the same time.

"You what?"

Sapphira's aura flared up as she became a lot more tense.

"Pfft, who are you to warn us? You are nothing but a puny Demon Spawn."

Geode looked on as Dread turned to face the static lizard.

"Puny? I'll show you puny!"

Dread launched himself at Sapphira, tackling her and knocking her to the floor. Slightly dazed, Sapphira tried to kick him off of her, but he was surprisingly strong for his size. He slashed at Sapphira, causing several deep scratches along her neck.

"Agh!"

In a split-second, she shot a burst of Lightning at Dread, and at such close range, it knocked him flying. After he landed somewhat painfully on top of a training dummy, he crawled back towards the wounded Salamander. Tired and bleeding, Sapphira crawled away from him until she reached the wall.

"Now, reptile, you're dead!"

Dread lunged at Sapphira, but met a large solid object that moved in front of her at the last minute. Stunned, Dread stumbled backwards. Geode turned himself, now facing Dread.

"Stop fighting! My goodness, you're supposed to be on the same team here! Focus your anger on something else, like a rival Keeper or some Heroes."

Sapphira looked past Geode, at the enraged Demon Spawn. Dread took the words in for a moment, and upon reaching the conclusion that he would not be able to get past the rocky barricade that was Geode's shell, he slowly nodded, hissing as he went back to training.

Geode turned. Sapphira breathed heavily, nodding to the rocky Beetle.

"Thanks... for the help."

"No problem, just don't make a habit from starting fights."

Geode chuckled.

"I'll try, but I can't promise anything."

Sapphira smirked, and clambered to her feet. The wounds Dread left on her neck were quite deep, forcing her to abandon her training for now. She stumbled out of the room clutching her neck, towards the Lair. Geode sighed, happy that he was able to save the day, and he returned to his training.

Sapphira Summary

Health: 82% (-18% by Dread)
    Level: 4
    Mood: ...
    Efficiency: 0%
    Experience: 15/60 (+2 training, +10 fighting)
    Quick Summary: Sapphira fought with Dread, was saved by Geode, and went to the lair to recover.

Geode Summary

Health: 100%
    Carapace Health: 98% (-2% by Dread's collision)
    Mood: Neutral
    Efficiency: 100%
    Equipment: None
    Experience: 11/15 (+3 training, +6 protecting Sapphira)
    Quick Summary: Geode protected Sapphira from Dread's attack, diffusing the situation and returning to training.

DREAD Summary

Health: 87% (-5% by Sapphira's Lightning, -6% by landing on a training dummy, -2% by running into Geode)
    Mood: Slightly angered
    Efficiency: 120%
    Experience: 13/15 (+2 training, +10 fighting)
    Quick Summary: Dread fought Sapphira, ran into Geode's shell, and agreed to a 'truce' before going back to training.
    Current creatures in the RPG:

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast