Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Faircoast Cavern OOC Thread

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Default Re: Faircoast Cavern OOC Thread

Also just for clarification if you haven't tried DK 1... these are giant spiders we are talking about, and come up to the waist of adult human creatures when the stand up against them. Not easily picked up or thrown. Beetles are similarly large. Flies aren't quite that large but they are still relatively massive - maybe the size of a beachball and larger in general. These are all variable but hold as a general rule.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Yeah, pretty flagrant foul on both rules Rex mentioned there. Also, while Matthew is level 2, Skios is level 5 - if anything, he'd be the one throwing Matthew into the lava.

Also, I wonder how he can "grab and throw" a spider that's clinging to his leg while biting his flesh. Even if he did manage to pull him off, he'd probably rip out your own flesh while pulling the spider out.

The Awakening

One Does not Simply Correct others on how to scale a wall with one dagger.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skarok

Quote Originally Posted by KSS View Post
    One Does not Simply Correct others on how to scale a wall with one dagger.

You're doing it wrong. :P This time I even had to say 'One does not simply' twice. Maybe you'll notice now. (Hides the fact that he fucked up the image)
    Last edited by Skarok; April 12th, 2012 at 10:56.

One does not simply correct a rogue with a rogue from lord of the rings that isnt even qualify as a rogue And one does not simply complain about the past.

I'm suddenly reminded of a certain Goblin from the beginning of the RP (at ye olde forume), who jumped over several tiles of lava, activating the Boulder Trap, then latched onto it's side with his dagger as it rolled, somehow managing to change it's direction and use it to get to a clearing several dozen meters up the lava river, all while holding an Imp with his right hand. And also of Thefsuth's rocket lava-skies. XD

No offense, KSS. You're much more reasonable than that guy, I was just reminded of it.

Literally first reaction on reading:

Quote Originally Posted by KSS View Post
    After being shot in the back with something icy which seemed to spread onley on his back for some reason

The Awakening

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skarok

Ah, now everyone begins to use meme images! Genious, you made my day!

And by the way, how is anyone who doesn't even want to enter the Portal himself already suppossed to find the note Matt dropped down? They'd be miles away and I doubt anyone would care to bring them the note.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Somewhere to improve your writing skills;

Never use the phrase "for some reason" again... ever, lol. You've lost the right . You use it far to much. Find a reason. It doesn't matter if its crazy or complete techno-magical gibberish... if you can't find a reason that makes sense in context, then it doesn't make sense... so don't do it . Or you could just say it happened and leave it at that... because all you achieve by saying "for some reason" is sign-posting the fact that the thing you just wrote is unjustified and, possibly, non-sensical .

Fix it, man. Make it so.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Many may be wondering as to how Daniel and Max appeared so quickly in order to help out Matthew. Well, for those who wonder, I shall present to you... an answer. Background lore!

So Matthew left a note by the entrance. It drifted down the portal while attached to the knife and it gained momentum through gravity. It then hit a wall towards the bottom, then bounced off in a different direction. It traveled through the under underground by bounching across the walls due to such speed until it reached another portal and hit a corner. It bounced upwards, going up and up along the Entrance Walls and into the land of Bywheat Brush. (wtf kind of name is that?)

From there, Daniel happened to be walking by with Max, and then the knife suddenly shot out of the portal and hit Daniel in the head through the handle end. He read the note, and realized Matthew was in trouble. He smashed a bottle of wine, then stabbed an Imp with the shattered glass, and jumped on Max and began riding onwards.

They fell down the Portal, and began to search for Matthew. Due to the fact that Matthew left no information regarding his current location, they had to follow the marks on the walls left by the knife. They traveled through the underdungeons while following these marks, eventually reaching the bottom of the Entrance Portal of Faircoast.

And I think you know the rest. Yes, all of that within the span of two posts.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!