Thread: Some questions about Evil Keeper campaign

Default Some questions about Evil Keeper campaign

1) Why it doesn't have the English translation for the voice?
    2) Why the 4th level is SO similar to 1st?
    3) Why in the mentioned level the blue keeper can't build rooms or get creatures from his portal?
    4) Why, when I go to the map, appear the original level's name (blaise end, mistle, ecc ecc) instead of the new one (for example a level should call itself Gotham City), even if on the cfg file there are the correct names and even of levels' lif file?
    5) Since it "remixes" the original quotes, and these are in every language, should be easy to translate, right?

This is not an angry tone or something similar, I just desire to understand which one of this things is intended and which one is unintended...
    Thank you so much

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dragonslover

Default Re: Some questions about Evil Keeper campaign

1) Because I was in the charge of it. Only the German speeches existed, I simply created the French ones. However, bad news: it seems I've lost everything. I will check again on my external hard drive and if there's nothing, I think it's gone for good.
    2) I don't know, it was like that in the campaign. In my changes done to that campaign, the 4th level is harder than the first.
    3) I don't know, it's not supposed to.
    4) Perhaps because in the text.dat file of that campaign, level names aren't changed or the way the campaign gets the level names is different.
    5) Yes it is.
    I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Your version isn't the one that comes from 0.40 version of KeeperFX, right? Because the 1st and 4th levels seems equal to me. I read some script and personally, I don't think the blue Keeper wasn't supposed to build (because he has no hatchery, so he should build one) nor have creature from portal (he had a max creature of 26)... Moreover, what do you mean with "lost everything"? In the version of the campaign that comes with Keeper FX 0.40 there is the French Speech...

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dragonslover

I know. It was planned, a bit before KeeperFX, that I had to do the English speeches and the text translations. There's nothing yet, because I didn't bring the changes so far. BUT, I once got a computer crash and maybe I lost all the speeches I recorded and the texts I translated. I have to double check this.

EDIT: Nevermind. I can now breathe: I found the files on a USB key. Phew! I may turn the campaign English really soon.
    Last edited by DragonsLover; August 11th, 2012 at 08:47.
    I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...