Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ancient keeper - The Realm of Salaar

Default Ancient keeper - The Realm of Salaar / Avatars' revenge

Hi

I am stucked in level 5, The Realm of Salaar.
    I have nearly conquered the third castle.
    But it remains 2 Lords in the prison.
    I tryed a lot of things but i can't kill them.
    How to get rid of these lords and finish the third castle ?

BTW at the end of the second castle i did not get a tile of bridge, is it normal ?

Thanks a lot for the answers.
    Last edited by black mistress; September 17th, 2012 at 15:09. Reason: New title

Default Re: Ancient keeper - The Realm of Salaar

What does it means "I can't kill them"?

Quote Originally Posted by friscmanseby View Post
    What does it means "I can't kill them"?
    It is written in the walkthrough :
    When you're ready, you can lead your dragons to conquer the third castle. Having killed the three lords of the third castle your limits to building bridges will be removed. You can now freely connect all your castles with your dungeon. If you wish you can now turn imprison on and bridge over to the fourth castle.
    It looks like i have to kill the three lords in the prison before being able to begin the 4th castle.

What is the good way to kill them and finish the third castle ?

You mean that you can't fight them because they're in prison and don't fight? Simple: possess a dragon and kill them in possession... Another thing: the bridge limit is not so a problem: if you sell all your bridge then you can build again, and when you'll reach the limit, just keep building since if you don't click with right button you can still build

You mean that you can't fight them because they're in prison and don't fight? Simple: possess a dragon and kill them in possession... Another thing: the bridge limit is not so a problem: if you sell all your bridge then you can build again, and when you'll reach the limit, just keep building since if you don't click with right button you can still build
    Thanks a lot for your help. It was usefull.
    Before posting my message in the forum, i tryed to kill the lords in the prison with a possessed dragon.
    But the damages seemed very low and i thought that i would never kill them with this method.

Your advice about selling bridges is great.
    I sold the bridge and built a new one to reach the third castle.
    I claimed the prison with the imps so the lords could get free.
    Instead of killing them, i converted them.

I finished this level easyly due to your help.
    Last edited by black mistress; September 6th, 2012 at 18:27.

You're welcome, I'm glad I'm been useful. Ancient Keeper sometimes isn't difficult for the strenght of your enemies, but just because you have to know exactly what to do to win...

Default Ancient keeper - Avatars' revenge

Hi,

I need some help again.
    I finished the level 8 - Avatars' revenge, but i did not find the locate hidden world bonus.
    There is a room in the western part of the lava with fortified walls and i can't cast "destroy walls" in this level.
    How can i get in this room without the right spell ?

Default Re: Ancient keeper - Avatars' revenge

In Ancient Keeper, the bonuses are hidden by obstacles that require a strategy that you will need in the next levels. In this case, you have to use the "wind over skew direction" trick: if you dig and claim the angles of the room (NOT claim EVERY tile of the room), it will return earth, so you can dig the angle. Now cast a call to arms in the angle, drop one of your creatures, and then possess a creature with Wind and cast wind to blew you other creature in the room. Cast a call to arms in the room so the creature will start to destroy it and then claim the other tiles near the room that now should return earth....

Hi

In this case, you have to use the "wind over skew direction" trick: if you dig and claim the angles of the room (NOT claim EVERY tile of the room), it will return earth, so you can dig the angle. Now cast a call to arms in the angle, drop one of your creatures, and then possess a creature with Wind and cast wind to blew you other creature in the room. Cast a call to arms in the room so the creature will start to destroy it and then claim the other tiles near the room that now should return earth....
    Thanks for your answer.
    I would like to push at least one creature in the room but none of my creatures has the "wind" spell.
    The avatar has and but it does not have or
    Is it possible to push a creature in the room with word of power ?

This campaign looks more and more difficult.
    The last fight in level 8 was pretty hard and the level 9 looks awfull.

Finally, i tortured an avatar to get a ghost.
    I used the wind spell to push another avatar in the room.
    The avatar destroyed the tiles inside the room but the walls are still fortified and i am looking for the good way to claim the room.
    However, i am happy for what i have already done and i thank you for your help.

Edit : I came back to an old savegame and, this time, i claimed only one corner of the wall before pushing the creatures in the room.
    After having destroyed the tiles inside the room, i claimed the second corner of the wall.
    Then, all the wallls of room got unfortified and i could claim the tiles inside the room and get the locate hidden world bonus.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Now i am going to try to go through the next level !
    Last edited by black mistress; September 17th, 2012 at 02:51.