Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Twin Keepers

Warlock

Default Re: The Twin Keepers

Quote Originally Posted by friscmanseby View Post
    Hey guys, what are you talking about? The victory condition for the level 1 of Twin Keeper is:
    IF(PLAYER0,FLAG0 == 4)
    ADD_PARTY_TO_LEVEL(PLAYER_GOOD,PARTY3,27,2)
    ADD_PARTY_TO_LEVEL(PLAYER_GOOD,PARTY9,-7,2)
    ADD_PARTY_TO_LEVEL(PLAYER_GOOD,RANGED_PARTY2,-8,2)
    ADD_TUNNELLER_PARTY_TO_LEVEL(PLAYER_GOOD,PARTY4,-5,DUNGEON_HEART,0,9,500)
    ADD_TUNNELLER_PARTY_TO_LEVEL(PLAYER_GOOD,PARTY10,-6,DUNGEON_HEART,0,9,500)
    IF(PLAYER_GOOD,TIMER0 >= 800)
    ADD_PARTY_TO_LEVEL(PLAYER_GOOD,PARTY8,-1,1)
    ADD_PARTY_TO_LEVEL(PLAYER_GOOD,PARTY7,2,1)
    ADD_PARTY_TO_LEVEL(PLAYER_GOOD,PARTY6,-3,1)
    ADD_PARTY_TO_LEVEL(PLAYER_GOOD,PARTY5,-4,1)
    ENDIF
    IF(PLAYER_GOOD,TIMER0 >= 2000)
    ADD_PARTY_TO_LEVEL(PLAYER_GOOD,STRONGEST_PARTY,-8,1)
    ENDIF
    IF(PLAYER_GOOD,TIMER0 >= 1400)
    IF(PLAYER0,ALL_DUNGEONS_DESTROYED == 1)
    IF(PLAYER_GOOD,TOTAL_CREATURES < 1)
    WIN_GAME
    ENDIF
    ENDIF
    ENDIF
    ENDIF
    Maybe it doesn't work? I'm going to play this campaign as the last, because I played them in alphabetical order, so I hope I can enjoy this, if the levels are playable... Someone tested them?

Hades, which version of KeeperFX do you have?
    On Twin Keepers, I recommend waiting until Mefisto releases his revised version of the campaign. Levels, 3 and 4 are insanely difficult (as in, you are hemmed in from all sides by overwhelming force that you cannot stop)

Yes, I know that you recommend to wait, but you said that there aren't victory condition for level 1 and I just won it, so I'm asking again: what Keeper FX version do you have? (just to understand if you have the last patch)

Found an nice Youtube walktrough from level 3(?) I guess: It's all abut beeing very efficient and fast and in all twin campaigns block hero parties coming from water with rooms, so they are locked in. this may ease the pain. but anyway, extrem hard level, never saved so much. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_VbZC5omcg
    Last edited by Kai Baumgartner; September 20th, 2013 at 10:23.

The Invisible mission IS possible and there is a trick to it that isn't obvious at first. DONT SAVE OVER YOUR GAME TILL YOU'RE SURE ITS SAFE. So here we go...

First and foremost you need to get some blockers for the first set of Heros ... this means Bile Demons so build a lair and hatchery first. Oh, and Money is the most important aspect of this mission if you run out you're dead, the heros spawn when your money is zero and you kill the Thieves (Theives attack your heart when there's no money and appear your creatures attack then you die). DO NOT THROW ANY BEETLES OR SPIDERS AWAY.

Cut out towards the South East, there a thin strip of breakable rock this leads to a door and a set of rooms. While doing this create a training room and library...

Bile demons in the training room slap them to increase the rate of experience. Remember to rest them if they are badly hurt. Use a workshop to fund the training, you'll need to swap the Bile demons in and out of the training room.

Dragons, spiders and beetles in the library for now, and slap them if they go slow, if the Dragons get annoyed throw them away more will come do not throw the spiders or beetles (especially the beetles they are difficult to come by)... Your target is a TEMPLE. Once the Temple is research throw those dragons away they are expensive and poor fighters.

With a Temple in place you can now use those spider and beetles for their real purpose... MISTRESSES (ONE SPIDER, ONE BEETLE). Mistresses need to get up to level 6 for Lighting this is the mission winner. Now push through the rooms in the South East, you need to be quick in order to keep you money up. The heros get progressicely tougher through the rooms and you have to deal with the heros dropping from the ceiling. Use the Bile Demons as shock absorbers and place the Mistresses behind them the mitresses will make light work of any heros with their lighting. Be careful WITCHES will blow your Mistresses into a corner so be prepared to pick them up and drop the constantly or you'll lose them quickly.

You will need at least 8 Bile Demons and 8 Mistresses get them to level 8 as fast as you can there are two Increase Levels.

As you've probably seen there is a GEM block in the North West this is your target, but theres a big fight to be had before you get there, once you break the door lots of ninjas will attack this is where your now level 10 Bile Demons come into play you'll need them all. At this point don't worry too much about losses from after this battle point on it becomes a standard game, still difficult but you have time to prepare as you'll have a constant flow of money.

There's one more big fight but I'll let you figure that one out by yourselves.