Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Post Ancient Keeper - Armageddon.

Default Re: Post Ancient Keeper - Armageddon.

I suppose that's a difference now yes, even if the change is for all units so their remain balanced the same, if fights can go quicker, it's harder for the player to make a difference.

The avatar is strong, but within reason still. There's a reason behind the units you can get in lvl20 of the original campaign, you don't get mistresses or vampires, and skeletons you could technically get but are unlikely because of the better alternatives and as such the unit composition the player gets makes sure the avatar lives for quite a bit. While 10 dragons and 10 biles are powerful, against a single unit they are nowhere near as effective as say, 2 dragons with 10 mistresses would be. If in this AK level you feel they are under powered, they could get a stat boost there of course.

Escaping at the moment only happens when a prison neighbors an enemy room. Or I guess if you fight witches.

Spider

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post

Escaping at the moment only happens when a prison neighbors an enemy room. Or I guess if you fight witches.
    What happens when you fight witches?

Is it possible to have it that prisoners escape if their free allies walk into the prison?

I believe not. But, if they get blown out of it by wind, they do escape. That's a way to rescue your own prisoners too. Possess a warlock or Vampire and blow your friendly units from the enemy prison.

Spider

So CHANGE_SLAB_OWNER could be used if an action point was triggered to transfer ownership of the prison? Presumably the prisoners would be freed? What if the prison contained more than one computer player's prisoners? would some be freed and some remain as prisoners of a different keeper?

If a prison changes owner, all prisoners are set free. If it contains units of multiple keepers, I guess a fight would break out.
    And yes, that command could be used like that.