Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots/Movies

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: Screenshots/Movies

You changed him to a normal creature, huh?

I made a level once where you possess Horny and join a group of skeletons to fight some heroes. It is based on the DK2 Intro/Outro. I included the Knight, Wizard, and Stone Knights. Pure fun. My dad and I played it, I was the Wizard. Pretty fun.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

I had a great pic of three Imps in a circle, dancing. of course I totally forgot to save it so it's now lost ):
    I didn't know you could torture/convert imps.
    The creatures I torture just die and divulge map information. No fun.

Imp
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: lunanoko

Quote Originally Posted by That Sinful Imp! View Post
    I had a great pic of three Imps in a circle, dancing. of course I totally forgot to save it so it's now lost ):
    I didn't know you could torture/convert imps.
    The creatures I torture just die and divulge map information. No fun.
    You should heal them when their health is low. Most creatures need to be tortured longer than they would naturally survive

Several weird things related to walls/reinforcing.

Levitating Book?

Target on Non-Reinforced Wall?

Torchless Reinforced Wall?

1st 2 happened when rival keeper was killed. Of course, the walls went to plain ones afterwards, but targets and books were still there, for some reason...

3rd & 4th were really weird. When I loaded that saved game, there was a torch on that wall, as it normally should be. o.0

"Imp Invasion" level:

Nothing too special, just testing out alternative video capture software, since "Fraps" crashed DK2 on my laptop. I finally managed to get an acceptable video/audio quality without too much lag. While there's a lot of lag in Main Menu for some reason, it gets a lot "smoother" during the actual level. Go figure. Not perfect, but at least presentable. *nods*

Now I might finally get to make some of the DK-related videos I had planned for some time. After I do some stuff for the faculty first, that is...

Not all Horned Reapers are the same size... Mine's bigger.

The shorter one is a "hero" Reaper I managed to put in the map without using the Pro editor to make him a normal creature. The taller one is mine, summoned by the "Summon Horny" spell. Apparently, the summoned version scales-up the original model, making him taller than all other creatures and overall more menacing & evil. Basically, both were invincible and just mindlessly, endlessly bashed each other.

Imprisoned enemy Imp.

AI foolishly built a Prison over his Imp, trapping him. Later I took it over, with the Imp still inside. Oddly enough, on next map I played blue AI imprisoned his own Imp AGAIN. XD

Door to nowhere.

I'm guessing you'd know how this happens. Just looks silly like this, doesn't it? XD

Lowest pits of hell!

Yeah... Enemy's warlock tried leaving him, but got stuck somehow. He was level 2 or 3 at the time, then leveled up shooting at blues' creatures and imps. XD Every time his warlocks got him to low health, he healed himself back to full health and continued fireballing everyone. I infiltrated blue's territory with my Rogue and enjoyed the show. Then, blue got a troll coming out of his Portal. During this animation, troll was levitating in mid-air, swinging his hammer overhead, right in front of me. I knocked him out and he fell down the Portal. XD You can see him unconcious next to the rebel warlock.

that last picture is what happens when you anger Cinder

Looks like the Hero Reaper is going to need a bigger scythe...
    Last edited by Duke Ragereaver; December 16th, 2009 at 08:47.

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

One of the reasons DK1's prison ruled over DK2's.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

@Player:
    Indeed.

@Duke:
    lol He could try, doubt it'll help.

@Rex:
    I actually prefer the DK2 Prisons. In DK1 your creatures just pass trough it and there doesn't even seem to actually be anything preventing the enemy from just walking out... Just looked weird. Not to mention that in possession you couldn't differentiate who's an ally, enemy or a prisoner and there WAS friendly fire, so... Yeah. Let's just try to avoid spawning another DK1 Vs. DK2 discussion, shall we? XD

A bit of an announcement...

Since "Power Of Possession" became my most popular video on Youtube (appears on first page if you search "Dungeon Keeper", too ) and I found out how to do some awesome stuff in DK2 (Among others, I realized how a Rogue can become one of your most useful creatures - if you play him right. Hell, if anyone knew how to use him properly in 1.0 - where you still had lock-picking and trap disarming - one rogue could've crippled a whole enemy dungeon! Also learned how to use Bile Demon's "Imp Thrower" properly. And found a way to make my Imps invisible. XD), I'll finally be making a "Power Of Possession 2", with v1.7 of the game - describing the differences, introducing the elites and maidens, as well. But since there's still some lag when I record videos with CamStudio, I'll work on it during Christmas and New Year holidays, since I'm going to my hometown then. I should probably have it finished in 1st half of January. Already started playing Skirmish levels to prepare the appropriate saves for it.

I owe HUGE thanks to Coa Smor, who let me use one of his unreleased songs called "Wolverine". That one is just PERFECT for a DK video! It starts like this: