Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Weird bugs - KeeperFX 0.4.0.567 - Ancient Keeper 6 - Save the Heroes

Default Re: Weird bugs - KeeperFX 0.4.0.567 - Ancient Keeper 6 - Save the Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsLover View Post
    No, it is supposed that there's a green dungeon heart there. I've played this level more than once and I know we have to beat the green keeper in order to win. Really? You're telling me it was "intended"? That's ugly actually. Is there a certain limit of traps authorized on a single tile? I've seen so many times a huge pile of trap crates over a tile and I think it would be the best thing to avoid such thing. Similarly, like previously said, only 1 boulder trap per tile since having more causes them to collapse into each other and becomes pointless. Otherwise, I think it would be definitely better to get rid of that. Players can only put 1 trap on each tile and computers should do that too.
    I was playing University of Hades and at the part where you have to "guess" which one of the 4 yellow hearts is the correct one, only the real heart existed, the rest was gone. Maybe KeeperFX refuses to spawn multiple hearts for one player?

If you also look at these discriptions, you can see that, for example with Save the Heroes, that only 3 hearts exist on the map (red, white, blue), while there are 4 keepers (including white).
    http://keeper.lubie.org/html/dk1_map...ancient_keeper

Warlock

Default Re: Weird bugs - KeeperFX 0.4.0.567 - Ancient Keeper 6 - Save the Heroes

Then why create a green Dungeon? I mean, I looked at the script for this level, and it does create a Player 2 (Green Keeper), gives it a base, and

If there is a future edition that fixes this bug, I would also like to add several waves of heroes after defeating the blues, so you can have a good enough army to take down the greens.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dragonslover

In KeeperFX 0.37, the Ancient Keeper campaign works fine for me. So, there's surely something wrong that occurred. I did alter some of the Ancient Keeper levels so, I hope this will solve the problem when I'll release my patch, I hope, in a few days.
    I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...