Thread: University of Hades

Default University of Hades

Hello Keepers, first of all I want to thank you all for Keeping this great game alive and making it even better with this great mod.
    The reason I'm here is that I have troubles finishing the level University of Hades in the Ancient Keeper campaign. The creature with wind ability - obviously a ghost - can be used to blow the tunneler to the platform on his left, as suggested in the goal text, but it doesn't seem to have any effect, the tunneler digs the white player's wall just to reach a small tunnel surrounded by the blue player's wall. He would soon die because of constantly falling to lava. I believe I've tried everything, and also searched everywhere in this forum, but with no result, therefore I'd be very thankful for any help on this matter.

Default Re: University of Hades

Quote Originally Posted by Kristian View Post
    Hello Keepers, first of all I want to thank you all for Keeping this great game alive and making it even better with this great mod.
    The reason I'm here is that I have troubles finishing the level University of Hades in the Ancient Keeper campaign. The creature with wind ability - obviously a ghost - can be used to blow the tunneler to the platform on his left, as suggested in the goal text, but it doesn't seem to have any effect, the tunneler digs the white player's wall just to reach a small tunnel surrounded by the blue player's wall. He would soon die because of constantly falling to lava. I believe I've tried everything, and also searched everywhere in this forum, but with no result, therefore I'd be very thankful for any help on this matter.
    You need to blow the tunneler to the left, so he gets into your dungeon.

Then you can use him to get into the 'dungeon' just south of you, where you (hopefully) sent the knight.

Thanks for the reply but it would seem you don't really get me. First of all I always killed the knight with the dragon and the ninja. I've just tried to push him over the lava as you had suggested but I didn't manage. But I don't see how this would help me anyway, my problem is that the tunneler doesn't dig where he's supposed to, he digs one line of wall, but not the second line of wall, so he's completely useless. Maybe I haven't done everything i was supposed to do? I took the imp and the samurai, killed the knight, tortured the dragon to get a ghost, blew the tunneler to the left with the ghost... and then i wasted hours desperately doing it over and over.

Yeah, you aren't supposed to kill the knight. You use him to kill the 'keeper' just south of you.

As for what you're describing with the tunneler, I definitely don't understand what you're getting at. Unfortunately I don't remember the specifics of what I did with him other than blow him into the south area along with the knight, I got creative with the whole blowing him off platforms stuff.