Thread: L'Cyfre's Challenge.

Warlock

Default L'Cyfre's Challenge.

How am I supposed to use a few skeletons, 2 and 1 (gated in from Alone) to take out the and then use just 19 a , 4 and 1 to take out 12 without taking at least 50% casualties?

Warlock

Default Re: L'Cyfre's Challenge.

anybody?

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dragonslover

As already explained, since KeeperFX uses "fixed" stats, most of the creatures become op in order to solve the levels. I'm on it to make the whole campaign similar to what it is intended to be.
    I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Spider

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsLover View Post
    As already explained, since KeeperFX uses "fixed" stats, most of the creatures become op in order to solve the levels. I'm on it to make the whole campaign similar to what it is intended to be.
    Hi. I have just found this site. I am the co-writer of Ancient Keeper. I was reminiscing over what a great game DK1 was, and did a google search for it. I even struggled to remember what the campaign myself & Pawel wrote was called! I am very impressed at the work done to keep the original DK1 alive. I never got on with DK2, and gave up on it quite quickly.

I haven't heard from Pawel in many many years - has anyone else? He was a hard taskmaster!

Dayo

He's around
    Username - pawels
    http://keeperklan.com/members/2645-pawels

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by dayokay View Post
    Hi. I have just found this site. I am the co-writer of Ancient Keeper. I was reminiscing over what a great game DK1 was, and did a google search for it. I even struggled to remember what the campaign myself & Pawel wrote was called! I am very impressed at the work done to keep the original DK1 alive. I never got on with DK2, and gave up on it quite quickly.

I haven't heard from Pawel in many many years - has anyone else? He was a hard taskmaster!

Dayo
    Oh god, Dayo! It's a pleasure to meet you here!

Yeah, Pawels is around. I talked to him and asked him questions about your AK campaign.

Spider

It's a pleasure to be here, thanks. Yes, I've been in touch with Pawel again. Great to hear from him. And I'm really enjoying KeeperFX too. I'm hoping my son (12 years old) will play it too. He has shown some interest watching me play. I might even try some multiplayer if he wants to. I haven't tried to write any new levels yet. I have an MSc dissertation to write, and can't afford to get sucked into DK too far! Maybe when it's finished. Hopefully Mefistotelis will sort out an easy way to install the editor and add / upload maps, but I know he's very busy (I love the fact that the campaigns are consolidated into the download and easily available - a real strength of KeeperFX).

Dayo

Gamer IDs

That's fine. In my case, I'm ensuring Ancient Keeper and Post-AK are respecting the way these campaigns should be played. Since KeeperFX fixed some bugs about the creature stats, the campaign becomes harder, almost impossible to play and we're trying to fix that. Like I also explained to Pawels, he made a few mistakes in his campaign that caused easier solutions he wouldn't expect. I managed to fix them, making some levels to be slightly harder. Actually, I'm working on texts for the Post-AK campaign in order to help the player a bit.