Thread: ...What?

Default ...What?

Just wanted to share that i feel slightly bothered by the presence of this sub forum in a Dungeon Keeper community.

Dungeons has nothing to do with Dungeon Keeper even if it's inspired by it.

Keeper Klan deserves better than commenting on games like Dungeons or Impire, which in my opinion, don't really deliver what they promised.

Thanks for reading.

Default Re: ...What?

That's a very subjective opinion, isn't it? While I am neutral to both games, as they are not really what I expected them to be, it doesn't mean that they are hated by everyone.
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Hapuga View Post
    That's a very subjective opinion, isn't it? While I am neutral to both games, as they are not really what I expected them to be, it doesn't mean that they are hated by everyone.
    Yes, it's very subjective because this is my opinion on these games after playing them for some time. No, i never said they were games hated by everyone, i was speaking out loud my own thoughts because i feel a certain repulsion for them, but i am not "everyone's voice" or "the guy who is always right", i am just some random guy on the internet.
    Last edited by Dark_Omega MK2; March 20th, 2013 at 07:06.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Could make it feature less prominently on the frontpage, which would also allow for opening additional subforums for games that in one way or another is inspired by Dungeon Keeper.

But removing the forum is out of the question.
    "The essence of religion: Fear God and obey God. The quintessence of spirituality: Love God and become another God." -- Sri Chinmoy

Quote Originally Posted by dotted View Post
    Could make it feature less prominently on the frontpage, which would also allow for opening additional subforums for games that in one way or another is inspired by Dungeon Keeper.

But removing the forum is out of the question.
    ok, i understand.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

While you're at it, you should remove the "new" from the description of the forum, lol.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Omega MK2 View Post
    ok, i understand.
    I should probably clarify that it is not because I'm a fan of Dungeons, but it's a question of where to put the few posts in this forum if i removed it. The posts are made in the context of this subforum and it would be lost if i deleted the subforum. Alternatively I could delete all the posts in here along with the forum, but i really dislike the idea of deleting any kind of information, even if it's inconsequential to do so, as an example of this, no post can actually be physically removed, through the forum software, by the mods, posts can only be hidden from view, spam included. And for the same reason I want to merge the old Keeper Klan forum (although in read only form) so that no information would be lost. Keeper Klan is actually 3 years older than what this forum implies.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    While you're at it, you should remove the "new" from the description of the forum, lol.
    done
    Last edited by dotted; March 22nd, 2013 at 17:51.
    "The essence of religion: Fear God and obey God. The quintessence of spirituality: Love God and become another God." -- Sri Chinmoy

Quote Originally Posted by dotted View Post
    I should probably clarify that it is not because I'm a fan of Dungeons, but it's a question of where to put the few posts in this forum if i removed it. The posts are made in the context of this subforum and it would be lost if i deleted the subforum. Alternatively I could delete all the posts in here along with the forum, but i really dislike the idea of deleting any kind of information, even if it's inconsequential to do so, as an example of this, no post can actually be physically removed, through the forum software, by the mods, posts can only be hidden from view, spam included. And for the same reason I want to merge the old Keeper Klan forum (although in read only form) so that no information would be lost. Keeper Klan is actually 3 years older than what this forum implies.
    I understand why it cannot be removed, while i still think the game doesn't make much sense in here and while my topic really sounds like i want this subforum gone i am not actually intending that to happen. It's more like i'm try to understand "why is this here?". Yes, the game it's inspired by Dungeon Keeper, but still... Maybe i feel this way because i had an expectation for this Dungeons series as well as for Impire and it felt like they failed miserable on my eyes considering i have actually played them i wanted to like them and still.