Thread: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

Mapmaker
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: impboy44 Steam ID: impboy44

Default Re: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

Care to give a screenshot?

Okay so I finally got it working.
    I had to rename the Main DK Aplication as it was Named Dungeon Keeper 2 and not Dungeon Keeper II, then I Started it in Combatability Mode and finally I put a space between the exe and the q-level.
    Now the only problem I have is that not all Levels can be opened with this I have finished 4 of them but the levels Butterflies & Hurricanes and Panic Station still will not start they blink once show the starting Windows then shutdown.

Mapmaker
    Gamer IDs

That's why you use quotation marks around each level name; it's only then it will work.

Yes I have been even if iu did not write it down here, what I don't get is why only 4 Levels don't work and the rest do.
    I have Tested all of the Levels now just to see if they start and the rest do.
    I would like to complement the Designer on these Levels they are very Hard to beat and are a lot of Fun to Play.

Okay so I downloaded the Levels again and now they work it must have been a problem with the Dowload.

Okay so I am having a great time with this Campaign it is Hard and fun to play thanks for making this.
    I had a bit of a starting problem but that was a problem with the Download and I fixed it now I have a question.
    I am on the Level Isolated System and I am trying to build my Army to go out and defeat them but after 5 Mins it goes to the End Screen and askes me to press Space and then it shuts down like I have completed the Level is there a Hidden Timer or am I doing something wrong.

Mapmaker
    Gamer IDs

There are three objective hero units inside a cavern near blue's dungeon heart; they all must be killed in order to win the level. Idk if the blue keeper might have accidentally killed them for you but if they did; then that's why it caused the end screen to appear. If you are playing this with the GOG 1.7 version don't; this campaign was made for version 1.3 which Skarok happily uploaded on page two of this thread.

No I am using the 1.3 Version but it could be that the Blue Keeper killed them, I have tried several times to do this but how am I supposed to stop the Blue Keeper from doing this it is finished but I would still like to Play this Level and it is annoying.

Okay so I am having fun with this Campaign and I must say it is really quite Hard sometimes.
    Now I have a new problem I have Played all the way to Citizen Erased D and now after about 5 Minutes of Playing it shuts down, so I thought it was a Level problem and tried a different one but it still happened.
    Does anyone here have the same problem and a solution I have tried everything that is here so far and I have tried lots that where not here and nothing works, I have no new Software or settings and it does not create a report it just freezes for a few seconds then shuts down.