Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

Default Re: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

Im going to watch it!

Hello

I recently picked up DK II again and found this excellent campaign. I just wanted to thank you for creating these very challenging maps, its been a lot of fun. I'm only halfway through the campaign, so still lots left to play and I'm looking forward to the rest.

I would like to play the Kasabian Campaign. However, all on standard + my own coding / balancing.

Unfortunately I only know how to overwrite my own version from map to map, but this refers to the creatures statistics. I do not know where you for example set the training cost and creature limit.
    And why this is not automatically overwritten when overwriting from the map before.
    Whether you like new content or new gameplay, I would appreciate if you subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Xam_Endrix_...n_Keeper/about

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Endrix View Post
    I would like to play the Kasabian Campaign. However, all on standard + my own coding / balancing.
    The campaign was designed around 1.0 version of my balance patch + slight modifications (I think there were slight modifications anyway). It can't even be updated properly to the current balance patch without breaking the level design. I highly doubt fundamentally changing the stats to something of an entirely different design philosophy will do anything but break the balance of the maps and ruin the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Endrix View Post
    Unfortunately I only know how to overwrite my own version from map to map, but this refers to the creatures statistics. I do not know where you for example set the training cost and creature limit.
    And why this is not automatically overwritten when overwriting from the map before.
    There's two types of changes, global data, which is what you're currently overwriting and contains everything within the configuration tab, and level variables (under levels tab), which needs to be manually updated from map to map.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Finally managed to record a proper run of the second level, fraps started acting up >_<. Nevertheless, I've finished Madness in 9683 frames or 27 minutes and 30 seconds, same settings as previously. I improved the render quality. If someone watches it, I might add some commentary to the videos to explain what I'm doing, I just need the feedback x].

Here's the link, have fun:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlHpBFVyeDE

I can not play map 3 "panic station" ?

The map do not start.
    Whether you like new content or new gameplay, I would appreciate if you subscribe to my Youtube channel

Did you start the level with the command line
    -q -level "Panic Station"

or just with
    -q -level Panic Station
    ?

The latter one will not work. It might also be case sensitive. This is the problem if DK2 closes before anything happens in the loading screen. If it closes after having loaded a bit, there is some corrupted files or data which it cannot read. Try reverting back to the standard files and test again (in case you did your own modification as you had mentioned).

-q -level "Panic Station"

It worked. Thx.

What do I have to do in level 7? "Follow Me"

In dk1, I would lock my dungeon over water with guard posts and then conquer the area. that does not work in dk 2.
    Last edited by Endrix; August 11th, 2018 at 15:09.

hey This is Awensome but i am so stupid and i dont know how to start this maps/game pls Master coudl you help me

any video or something