Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 194

Thread: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

  
  1. #181

    Default Re: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

    Quote Originally Posted by IamShonji View Post
    Has Dear Agony always not worked? No matter how many times I redownload the campaign, or reinstall a 1.3 or 1.5 version of Dk2, it is the only map that won't load. The game loads up, the load screen shows for one second then goes back to desktop.
    The Map does work but it's not named "Dear Agony" instead it is named "Dear agony.." (yes, with two dots). However, I don't get the "victory" screen after killing and claiming everything on the map and it crashes more frequently than the other maps for some reason (played on 1.3)

    So, as a heads up for everyone: in order to start Mission 19 you have to either rename the map to "Dear Agony" or put "Dear agony.." in your command.

  2. #182

    Default Re: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

    hello, i am loving the campaign so far. have played the first 2 levels supremacy and madness. (loving the muse song references btw). however, i am having issues getting the 3rd map panic station to load. maybe there is an issue with 2 word map names and the command line thing. not entirely sure what to do. i use the gog version of dk2. using the configure option to load the first 2 levels works fine, just for some reason typing the command and the map level Panic Station doesnt work at all, closes automatically. not sure if there is any advice on this or help. hoping someone has an idea anyway, thank you.

  3. #183

    Default Re: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

    People sometimes have difficulty with the 2 word map names yes.
    I believe the command line should read:
    Code:
     -q -level "Panic Station"
    , including the " "

  4. #184

    Default Re: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

    Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    People sometimes have difficulty with the 2 word map names yes.
    I believe the command line should read:
    Code:
     -q -level "Panic Station"
    , including the " "
    it seems to have worked! tysm

  5. #185

    Default Re: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

    I don't know how to start playing. can anyone help me with that?

  6. #186

    Default Re: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Texs View Post
    I don't know how to start playing. can anyone help me with that?
    Inside the zip file there is a small readme file, open that and it holds the instructions to how to play it:

    Code:
    Installation:
    
    Put the Map files in your Map folder in the DKII - DATA folder
    Put the thumbnails in your thumbnail folder if you want, not that they show anywhere up anyways
    
    To play the maps you need to start them via the Commando Line. Edit your shortcut and add ' -q -level "LevelName" ' in the Properties, changing 'LevelName' to the name of the actual map you want to play. For example, if you wanna play level 1 'Supremacy', change it to 'Supremacy'. Simply enough, eh?
    
    Note; These maps have been tested at 150% Game Speed, so to get the best experience out of your game you should set it to that in the Skirmish Menu before playing this campaign. 
    
    For further information (and needed information) look here: 
    
    http://keeperklan.com/threads/3123-The-Kasabian-Campaign-Episode-1?p=43093#post43093

  7. #187

    Default Re: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

    Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    Inside the zip file there is a small readme file, open that and it holds the instructions to how to play it:

    Code:
    Installation:
    
    Put the Map files in your Map folder in the DKII - DATA folder
    Put the thumbnails in your thumbnail folder if you want, not that they show anywhere up anyways
    
    To play the maps you need to start them via the Commando Line. Edit your shortcut and add ' -q -level "LevelName" ' in the Properties, changing 'LevelName' to the name of the actual map you want to play. For example, if you wanna play level 1 'Supremacy', change it to 'Supremacy'. Simply enough, eh?
    
    Note; These maps have been tested at 150% Game Speed, so to get the best experience out of your game you should set it to that in the Skirmish Menu before playing this campaign. 
    
    For further information (and needed information) look here: 
    
    http://keeperklan.com/threads/3123-The-Kasabian-Campaign-Episode-1?p=43093#post43093


    Yes, I have read it. Do you have the possibility to show it to me with pictures?

  8. #188

    Default Re: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Texs View Post
    Yes, I have read it. Do you have the possibility to show it to me with pictures?
    ehm, I think it is best if you talk to us on the keeperklan discord and we can walk you through it and get feedback on where it is failing for you. You do not need a discord account to join, we accept guests.

  9. #189

    Default Re: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

    Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    ehm, I think it is best if you talk to us on the keeperklan discord and we can walk you through it and get feedback on where it is failing for you. You do not need a discord account to join, we accept guests.
    I'm not that good at speaking English. I don't quite know how to use the command line, should I use cmd.exe?

  10. #190

    Default Re: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Texs View Post
    I'm not that good at speaking English. I don't quite know how to use the command line, should I use cmd.exe?
    Discord is a chat client too, where we chat and can share pictures. You can edit the shortcut of dungeon keeper 2, in the properties where it links to the DKII.exe file, edit it to go: d:\EA\DKII\DKII.exe -q -level "Supremacy"
    Or whatever the correct folder location is for you.

Similar Threads

  1. dzjeear lvl 10 final episode
    By rhyannon in forum KeeperFX
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 30th, 2023, 22:06
  2. Update #17: Locked in the Foundry Episode 3: Unit Types
    By Mentor in forum War for the Overworld
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 26th, 2012, 19:20
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 22nd, 2012, 16:50
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 18th, 2012, 15:50
  5. A new campaign
    By Hapuga in forum DK2 Mapmaking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: January 5th, 2010, 10:21

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •