Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: impboy44 Steam ID: impboy44

Default Re: The Kasabian Campaign - Episode 1

Care to give a screenshot?

Okay so I finally got it working.
    I had to rename the Main DK Aplication as it was Named Dungeon Keeper 2 and not Dungeon Keeper II, then I Started it in Combatability Mode and finally I put a space between the exe and the q-level.
    Now the only problem I have is that not all Levels can be opened with this I have finished 4 of them but the levels Butterflies & Hurricanes and Panic Station still will not start they blink once show the starting Windows then shutdown.

Gamer IDs

That's why you use quotation marks around each level name; it's only then it will work.

Yes I have been even if iu did not write it down here, what I don't get is why only 4 Levels don't work and the rest do.
    I have Tested all of the Levels now just to see if they start and the rest do.
    I would like to complement the Designer on these Levels they are very Hard to beat and are a lot of Fun to Play.

Okay so I downloaded the Levels again and now they work it must have been a problem with the Dowload.

Okay so I am having a great time with this Campaign it is Hard and fun to play thanks for making this.
    I had a bit of a starting problem but that was a problem with the Download and I fixed it now I have a question.
    I am on the Level Isolated System and I am trying to build my Army to go out and defeat them but after 5 Mins it goes to the End Screen and askes me to press Space and then it shuts down like I have completed the Level is there a Hidden Timer or am I doing something wrong.

Gamer IDs

There are three objective hero units inside a cavern near blue's dungeon heart; they all must be killed in order to win the level. Idk if the blue keeper might have accidentally killed them for you but if they did; then that's why it caused the end screen to appear. If you are playing this with the GOG 1.7 version don't; this campaign was made for version 1.3 which Skarok happily uploaded on page two of this thread.

No I am using the 1.3 Version but it could be that the Blue Keeper killed them, I have tried several times to do this but how am I supposed to stop the Blue Keeper from doing this it is finished but I would still like to Play this Level and it is annoying.

Okay so I am having fun with this Campaign and I must say it is really quite Hard sometimes.
    Now I have a new problem I have Played all the way to Citizen Erased D and now after about 5 Minutes of Playing it shuts down, so I thought it was a Level problem and tried a different one but it still happened.
    Does anyone here have the same problem and a solution I have tried everything that is here so far and I have tried lots that where not here and nothing works, I have no new Software or settings and it does not create a report it just freezes for a few seconds then shuts down.

I thought a while about "speedrunning" the original game, but because it is so blatantly easy, that would not be fun. Instead, I'm going to try to finish all of the Kasabian maps as fast as possible, that should provide a much better challenge. Ill make some updates every now and then when I'm motivated xP.

First things first: I modded the maps slightly, take a look here: https://imgur.com/a/IZnSw1Q . The upper change resets the Point Count on map restart, whereas the two infinite triggers in the second change make sure that the point counter acts as an ingame-frame-counter (typically around 4 per second, here around 6 per second because of 150% speed) to give an exact time measurement for the level. Even if nobody is gonna bother, beating my own time already made that change worth it ;-). I made sure to save the map properly (without replacing Mana Generators for example).

So far I've only got a proper run of the first level, Supremacy, in 3958 ingame frames or 11:14 in real time with some lags.

I play on 1.51, so some proper AI, but no room research and magic doors can only be damaged by projectiles. For this reason I don't use them, I also avoid Symbiosis because it's OP. Game speed is 150%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU7kZNutNko

Enjoy x].