Thread: Heroes Campaign : Impure Blood

Demon Spawn

Default Heroes Campaign : Impure Blood

Just tried this level, and it has a pre-designed dungeon in place around your heart. After I found the prison, a million level 10 flies appeared and wiped me out! I'm struggling to see how I made a mistake, or could do anything differently? Maybe not knock open a few doors? It occurs to me that maybe the door to the hero castle was supposed to be locked maybe? Others must have played this level - any advice? Dayo

Warlock

Default Re: Heroes Campaign : Impure Blood

They are part of the level. However, you need to keep your soldiers from approaching that door. Restrict the recruiting pool to and for best effect.
    or that is the question

Demon Spawn

Default Re: Heroes Campaign : Impure Blood

OK. I'll try again, and keep that door shut!

I played Lord Vexer's campaign last night, and got to level 3 which i find impossible. I have played it a number of times but the vast number of fairies that swamp the dungeon is just too much. I can't train any more as the gold has run out. I walled the tunneller party out as soon as the level started and built up an army as best I could, but it isn't anything like strong enough to tackle the hero army that arrives as soon as I tunnel out. Something like 20 fairies in total. I see that the tunneller party does a grand tour of the map when it can't get through my walls - maybe that releases more heroes? I haven't checked the map out in the editor - I wanted to beat it 'clean' but I'm not sure I can.

Dayo