Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Viking

Default Re: Viking

Aren't Vikings traditionally bad guys? And pretty savage?

Not that it matters, Giants don't feel like they fit in on the hero side either. Still, it bothers me a little bit.

thieves and giants aren't that good either, but sometimes the heroes have to make alliances with people they don't really like to fight the greater evil

Hah, well, thieves never bothered me because they fit the general concept of the game where you're the owner of the dungeon crawl the adventuring party is going through. Thieves and Rogues have been a staple of adventuring games since the dawn of time. Giants, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Funderbunk View Post
    Aren't Vikings traditionally bad guys? And pretty savage?

Not that it matters, Giants don't feel like they fit in on the hero side either. Still, it bothers me a little bit.
    Well in the Nordic regions the Viking isn't the bad guy. I think mostly the reason is that it use to be.. well.. us.. Beside the pillaging and all that is only a small part of what the Viking was.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Pillaging, marauding raiders they were... but they were also explorers, and they also eventually settled in many of the lands they attacked.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9