Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Let's play Dungeon Keeper

Default Re: Let's play Dungeon Keeper

9. - Moonbrush Wood

We're up against heroes in this one and they seem to be content defending their libraries, rather then press the attack on us. A mistake that will cost them dearly and since we have gems available to us, I will make sure that we will face those heroes prepared...

Last edited by Damage; December 15th, 2013 at 22:09.

hi i have a question which progamm do you use to capture Keeper FX `? MY programms that i have dont reconize Keeper FX

I use Fraps to record it. Goes very smooth, no lag, no random crashes or any shenanigans.

There is one catch though and that is that I have the main menu at a different resolution then the ingame stuff. Fraps will make new files for the new resolution and that does take some time. If you record your commentary on a separate audio track like I do, then your audio will desynch because of it. How much depends on your hardware really, but it was around 0.3 seconds for me. I don't know if this applies to you aswell, but I thought I'd mention it in case you find your audio desynched.

Have fun playing and recording!

10. - Nevergrim

Another snowy level but quite a different one, seems that we're playing in one massive cave. We have Vampy McVamp with us so he can protect us through the early stages of the game and help in destroying the enemy keeper. Luckily we won't have search long for that keeper. I am quite curious though how this snow is impervious to the heat of lava...

11. - Hearth

Word of our success is spreading like fire and has reached the ears of the goodly heroes of Hearth aswell. I've heard that they have a welcoming party for us and I got a celebrity to join their feast. And feast upon them he shall, I hope the goodly heroes enjoy the presence of V.I.P. McVamp as much as I do... ^_^

12. - Elf's Dance

The odds are against us with 2 enemy keepers, but we have a surprise for them that they won't be able to handle. We call it 'the kinky blitz', and our Misses is a crucial player in that strategy. One keeper succumbs quite quickly to our blitz, but will we be able to deal with the other keeper...

Last edited by Damage; January 23rd, 2014 at 19:50.

13. - Buffy Oak

Again we're up against 2 other keepers, but this time the Blitz won't be an option. In fact, my strategy that I used in the original doesn't even work and thus we're battling the enemy keepers after like 3 minutes in already. Tha AI is a lot more aggressive in KeeperFX and I hope we will be able to beat it. It's going to be a long struggle...

Last edited by Damage; January 23rd, 2014 at 20:00.

14. - Sleepiborough

This level is all about design, it's everywhere. The shapes, the layout, even the area around our heart, everything breathes design and architecture. Not very well thought out architecture as we can wall out the enemy keepers by digging and fortifying only a few small tunnels. I hope the enemy keepers AI will be able to handle all this design and our clever gameplay...

15. - Whoodly Rhyme

"The best defence is a good offence", or so they say, but that doesn't apply to this level. It's a lesson the enemy keepers are learning the hard way as they're way too eager to rush towards us. But smart keeper me is bolstering his forces before waltzing over whatever is out there destroying keepers...

16. - Tulipscent

This level can be punishingly difficult if you don't know the mechanics. It only took me 5 tries to figure out how it works -.- Controlling the speed at which you research things is key to not getting brutally slaughtered within the first few minutes by raiding groups of level 9 heroes. We have learned this the hard way, but the enemy keeper on the other hand...