Thread: Torture Chamber

Default Torture Chamber

-Torture Chamber-
    1. tools are on a workbench that can be used for causing light to severe pain, each of them the more pain they inflict the more persuading they are:
    i. scalpel
    Cuts deep, slicing skin like butter and ravaging eyes Extreme pain can be achieved when in conjunction with the acid. Little pain serious wounds.
    ii. pincers
    Used for pulling out teeth, horns and nails. Heavy pain medium wounds
    iii. spiked mace
    When it hits it gets stuck because spikes are crossing each other in the victim's flesh. When pulling out blood sprays and a flesh-cave remains. Heavy wounds and pain.
    iv. leather whip
    v. hook scourge. Heavy wounds and pain
    vi. creatures who perform torture can use their abilities/spells at a lower scale.
    vii. clothes pins
    To keep an eye open when torturing and for everyone else's nose when bile demon tortures his way...
    viii. acid
    spilled on the victim's wounds increases pain greatly, without causing much damage.
    2.Your creatures gain experience and become happier when they torture your prisoners.
    3.You can tweak the intensity using heavier tools and killing the victims fast, for your amusement. Lower intensity is good for soft willed creatures as it is less likely for them to die. Stronger and high level ones require heavy torture in some cases for a long time to break, giving serious info or be converted to your cause.
    4.Your creatures can become unhappy if they are torturing their own kind. Except for misstresses and Hornies.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Default Re: Torture Chamber

Quote Originally Posted by RothTFP View Post
    -Torture Chamber-
    1. tools are on a workbench that can be used for causing light to severe pain, each of them the more pain they inflict the more persuading they are:
    i. scalpel
    Cuts deep, slicing skin like butter and ravaging eyes Extreme pain can be achieved when in conjunction with the acid. Little pain serious wounds.
    ii. pincers
    Used for pulling out teeth, horns and nails. Heavy pain medium wounds
    iii. spiked mace
    When it hits it gets stuck because spikes are crossing each other in the victim's flesh. When pulling out blood sprays and a flesh-cave remains. Heavy wounds and pain.
    iv. leather whip
    v. hook scourge. Heavy wounds and pain
    vi. creatures who perform torture can use their abilities/spells at a lower scale.
    vii. clothes pins
    To keep an eye open when torturing and for everyone else's nose when bile demon tortures his way...
    viii. acid
    spilled on the victim's wounds increases pain greatly, without causing much damage.
    2.Your creatures gain experience and become happier when they torture your prisoners.
    3.You can tweak the intensity using heavier tools and killing the victims fast, for your amusement. Lower intensity is good for soft willed creatures as it is less likely for them to die. Stronger and high level ones require heavy torture in some cases for a long time to break, giving serious info or be converted to your cause.
    4.Your creatures can become unhappy if they are torturing their own kind. Except for misstresses and Hornies.
    1. Tools are not needed... Since Mistresses come equiped with whips already. Besides, this game isn't that brutal...

2. Again, another way to get a high leveled creature.

4. Horned Reapers don't torture themselves... Do they? I never seen them do so...
    Last edited by Evi; October 20th, 2009 at 05:23.

horned reapers don't torture themselves, they torture others. And I like the idea of diffrent tools. It gives a sence of choice. You need to use the right tool to convert the creature.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Ideas ideas, but keep in mind is it fun to play or just a creative idea and do we want to make more work for our programmers? There's no need for more tools. Though I do like the intensifying setting.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Honestly, I don't really want to see guts flying everywhere as Creatures are tortured.

If I was being tortured to be converted with all those things, I rather die from torture, become a ghost and destroy the Dungeon Heart.

Gore is fine, but too much is too much.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evi View Post
    Honestly, I don't really want to see guts flying everywhere as Creatures are tortured.

If I was being tortured to be converted with all those things, I rather die from torture, become a ghost and destroy the Dungeon Heart.

Gore is fine, but too much is too much.
    Right on! A little improvement on the rooms here and there, but let's not totally focus on one.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Their own kind meaning:
    Your creatures get annoyed when they torture your own creatures. As for gore. There is also the idea of the hospital/infirmary/laboratory, or magic. So if a hero gets de-gutted he won't be allowed to die just yet... Heal and repeat!