Thread: Issues

Default Issues

1) Creatures keep fleeing from battles.
    2) Creatures start wandering around the map attacking doors.
    3) Creatures won't fully heal in their lair (they start wandering around again after they're 3/4th healed)

Anyone else having this?

Beetle

Default Re: Issues

1. Fleeing is meant to happen when the creature is outmatched, you will often see this from weak creatures like Goblins or when multiple enemies are attacking the same unit. Only way to offset it is by having decent leveled units, preferably mid to high tier units since they don't scare as easily.(Note all creatures have this, even Black Knights and Dark Angels get scared and even run if they are extremely outmatched)
    2. I hate this too, this is why I always build doors and try to look all my creatures inside my dungeon and only let them out to fight, only to pick them up and bring back. Problem here is when your units have nothing to do, they idle and wander around, problem is that they will go to ANY tile of land that you own, be it 2 tiles away, or across the entire map. In the case of doors they will attack them if the tile they choose to go to is the one in front of an enemy door, I hate it too since you have to stop everything your doing and have to pick them up. Like I said before, easily remedied by locking your creatures in your base so they can't really wander.
    3. I never had this happen. Strange, did you let them go to heal on their own or did you drop them into the lair? If you dropped them they would stay there no matter what until they were back at 100% If they did on their own my guess is once they got hungrey or something, they left, even if not being fully healed.

Default Re: Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Klinsk View Post
    3) Creatures won't fully heal in their lair (they start wandering around again after they're 3/4th healed)
    Seem to be a variant of this:
    https://code.google.com/p/keeperfx/issues/detail?id=170