Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Would metal music have fit Dungeon Keeper?

Beetle

Default Re: Would metal music have fit Dungeon Keeper?

Is OP still pushing this? It is starting to sound like what your saying is fact and trying to force it down our throats, like our opinions are wrong.

Seriously dude lay off. Do what Hapuga said and be more neutral and understand that some people don't agree with you. Neither of us are wrong, but you trying to force it on us is what is wrong.

Make a playlist and listen to music in the background while playing DK, is it really that hard? I do it sometimes when I don't want to listen to the soundtrack of the game. I have listen to things that would NEVER match this game, like the Metal Gear Zeke final battle music which is Japanese Pop, or Live and Learn from Sonic. I like listening to them though, but would never force them on anyone.

The problem with forcing it is
    1. You get all our responses and feel like we are against you and feel the need to get defensive by trying to push the idea further and trying to give your opinions as facts, when all we are doing is answering your question with our own opinions, key word, opinions.
    2. Maybe a lot of us just don't like Metal? If you did go ahead and made that remake and forced us to listen to that music. I wouldn't even download it. Hence why I said before that make such optional.
    3. It makes you sound immature since you are trying to push your idea as being correct and we should all agree with you, and explain why your thoughts are better than ours. This is what it is starting to sound like to me when you keep pushing this when it is honestly something extremely trivial.

Not trying to bash on you OP but seriously, just listen to a CD or Youtube while you play.

Default Re: Would metal music have fit Dungeon Keeper?

Tbh, the origional soundtrack is subtle, atmospheric, most of all fitting and effective. Megadeath is just cheesy as hell, rather than making me think of something dark it just makes me think of a big fat sweaty guy with greasy hair in a mosh pit