Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Maps only from Stone_Knight

Fly

Default Re: Maps only from Stone_Knight

- Are you complete all other maps? If yes, you're really good!!!

- It takes me a while, because I'll upload several maps, which you can compare with the lvl's 11a, 11b, 11c in the campaign.

Fly

New map(s):

The following maps shouldn't be played in the skirmish mode, because if you play there the AI wouldn't act as I programmed it!!!

To play that maps create a shortcut(if you haven't one already) of dkII.exe and go to the properities
    and there to the register shortcut and write additionally behind the line Target ...Dungeon Keeper 2\DKII.EXE" -q -level "levelname"
    (levelname->for example Survival A, Survival B...).

Problems with blackscreen and text I had created additionally a thread (Problem with training in combat pit), where this problem will be explained.

But I put it in here too:

1. After the level start and if you have a blackscreen, which was the main problem at me. You have to minimize the game and after you are the desktop just maximize it and the blackscreen won't be show anymore (You have to do it every times if you start a level!!!)

2. And if you have an error with text, because it isn't readable, you have to save the game first and then load it, that was it.

3.And finally the problem, who gave me headaches. The solution for this one is simple, you have to restart the game and the computer players will train his creatures.

The saved games can be played in the normal dkII.exe!!!

Survival A

Notes:

- A really simple map
    - Keeper in this realm you are the only one, who has a reasonable brain .

Download: Survival A.7z

Survival B

Notes:

- An interesting choice keeper your enemies are a little bit better organized, but if you are waiting too long, the enemis could be represent a problem.

Download: Survival B.7z

Survival C

Notes:

- Your start isn't the best, you have only 1 portal available, but the others are owned by the enemies and some of they are too strong for you!!

Download: Survival C.7z

Survival D

Notes:

- Keeper you have chosen a map, where you should be careful. Everywhere are guard posts of heroes and some digs could be your end!

Download: Survival D.7z

Survival E

Notes:

- A challenging choice keeper, your enemies are numerous and one of them have agreed a truce with the heroes!

Download: Survival E.7z

Survival F

Notes:

- Keeper you have chosen one of the most difficult part!
    - Keeper the heroes here are superior and the enemies are gone to a state, where they haven't there old powers.
    - They are everywhere!!!

Download: Survival F.7z

Survival G

Notes:

- You have chosen the most difficult part. Are you ready for the final battle against your oppenents?

Download: Survival G.7z

Good luck Keeper!

Oh wow, 7 new maps, although first 4 very similar, I will play them all! that is, when I get to them of course. currently playing Critical Situation - so no I haven't played ALL of your maps - yet! I have only completed A-new-rival, The lonely keeper, the poor keeper, and the-twin-brothers. All very hard but fun enjoyable maps! I'm about to finish Critical situation, so I will add a screenshot of battling last keeper green, toughest A.I I've played so far in your maps - yellow took me 2 hours to kill. King Reginald (or whatever his name is) is hard to kill at level 8 + when there is 30 of them lol, was fun though not to mention the vampires too. and green probably has 50-60ish creatures!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DK2 CS.png 
Views:	106 
Size:	726.7 KB 
ID:	1478  

Fly

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty View Post
    Oh wow, 7 new maps, although first 4 very similar, I will play them all! that is, when I get to them of course.
    Maybe similar but they difficulty levels are important, so don't compare they. That is my piece of advice.

Oh you was at a level, that I had also problems with it. The two AI's are incredible strong, but I think a good player need a good challenge. If I compare it with the levels in the campaign mode, that almost all together aren't this map "critical situation" :/. Too easy creatings!

And by the way good luck by playing the maps. There are a lot of more challenging maps are waitimg on you!

Yes, the dungeon keeper 2 default campaign was too easy and boring. no level was even close to a challenge. I downloaded an updated - harder version of the campaign and it was too easy and the last few last were poorly done, so I didn't even finish it. I wish you were the one that made the campaign levels so they would be a challenge And I also beat Critical situation 10min after my last post

Fly

I haven't the time and lust to do a completely new campaign, so I will say unfortunately there will never come a campaign from my side.

But I continue making individual maps in my free time.

I was saying you should have made the dungeon keepers default campaign, not that you should make one. Lol

P.S. I have also noticed when I play any of your maps that have mana vaults, when I save the game my +mana 800 drops down to +500 when I load a saved game. when it should be +800 mana.
    Last edited by Crafty; July 27th, 2014 at 02:43.

Any updates to when your next set of maps will be released? I am currently playing The strongest survived, good fun map, lots of heroes, but easily defeated. For me atleast ;p

Fly

I didn't begin working on a new map, so therefore would I say no for the first time . If I finish a one I would release it immediately, don't worry.

Yeah possible, each map has its own difficulty or easiness .

Fly

New map: Stronghold

This map similars the level 15b in the campaign, who you have to attack the fairy fotress.

- But much stronger, much harder, much secrets and traps

I have tested it several times and it packs a punch .

Download: Stronghold.7z

Have fun!