Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Maps only from Stone_Knight

Fly

Default Re: Maps only from Stone_Knight

Yes I know . Therefore, you have to work quickly and effectively.
    Normally you only should get hero creatures from the portals, and some of them can't get out of there by themselves. Did you build except the lair and hatchery other rooms too to test it, because this is important to get other creatures like knights, wizards etc...!! I had the same problem, and after I've built for instance the training-room I got guards.

Yes, I built everything I was given to build, but attracted no heroes from the portals, my room sizes are 3x3 4x3 and 4x4. I'm going to reinstall dk2 I think its the problem, ive had problems on other maps.

after reinstalling dk2 - I downloaded 1.5 patch and tried to type -q -level PureheartsRealm into the command line, but the game just crashes now.

Fly

You have forgotten to write "" down.
    You have to write it like: -q -level "levelname"
    All things are necessary to let it work properly, otherwise it will always crash.

Ok, I have resolved the problem - it was my dk2 itself, the .icd was preventing me from using your maps in the command line causing the game to crash if I tried. but I have fixed it!

But for your recent maps, stronghold, prisoners, and pureheartsrealm (will play soon) i love these maps that you have made the most, they seem more polished, challenging, and more enjoyable - quite refreshing. Keep using this style for the rest of your maps

Fly

Glad to hear. At some maps I had more creativity so I think that could be the main reason . Soon I think the next map will be appear here, and that's also a challenging with tricky tasks to get rewards, if you resolve them and which improve the chance to win the level (maybe)!!

Just finished playing Prisoners - At first it was a bit of a challenge rescuing my creatures, but then it got pretty easy when I amassed an army of skeletons and vampires, and greatly out leveled the hero levels. One of your easier levels I'd say.

Also do I play your survival maps by loading them in the command line? -q -level "Survival A" ? Or just your newer maps?
    Last edited by Crafty; February 26th, 2015 at 17:29.

Fly

Yes, the Survival levels should be also load with the command-line to have best experiences .

Fly

New map: Empire Greenhold

- The 3 keepers in front of you have an amazing unbreakable cohesion, so you should think twice before attacking with your full power to lose not your own heart!!

- Your real opponent is green though, he is the king of this realm, if you really want to destroy him you should build an army and gain extra powers from his sons by destroying them!!!

- All over the realm are supports available for you and some tricky tasks, but if you resolve them be sure to get important rewards.

Good luck evil one!!

Download:

empire_greenhold.rar

Fly