Dextarity: Low
    Defense: Medium

Spell Set-

Level 1: Shoot Arrow/Hit With Bow
    Level 5: Petrify
    Level 7: Snake Hored
    Level 9: Pefect Shot

Shoot Arrow:
    Shoot an arrow toward the oppenent and does little damage, this takes 4 seconds to recharge.

Petrify:
    Turns an oppenent to stone for 6 seconds, when an oppenent is petrified they take double damage, this spell takes 12 seconds to recharge.

Snake Horde:
    Launchs a horde of snakes to an oppenent and does a large amont of damage, this spell takes 6 seconds to recharge

Perfect Shot:
    Halfs the oppenents energy, this spell takes 20 seconds to recharge

Description: Medusa's like to spend time in the the temple and thier lair looks like a bunch of snakes. they dislikes dark mistresses but they do like bile demons (because they haven't got any legs) and in battle they act a bit like a dark elf.

Apperance: Snakes for hair, top half of thier body is a women and the bottem half is a snake and last but not least she carrys a bow.

Notes: If you need a creature to replace the dark elf I think this is the right creature to use also this is the first creature i've suggested so feel free to suggest different spells and stats.
    Last edited by danvzare; November 6th, 2009 at 13:07.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Default Re: Medusa

Hm, good shot there.

Might be best to add a Melee and Projectile for the first level, and move Petrify to a bit higher level, say, level 4/5?

Maybe she can cast Slow at level 3?

somewhere fun (i tell a lie it's actually quite boring, oh I wish I lived in liechstenstein)

woah petrify is a bit too powerful for level 1. It should be made like level 5 or you could have it so that the medusa does very little damage but can petrify people.

Ok thanks i'll change it now.